Monday evening

At the O2.

Fucking hateful place full of hateful people.

Sorry, youā€™ve lost me.

Shut up Epimer

Plus side, surprisingly good Tesco Chicken Katsu wrap.

1 Like

Mainly hyped for Wednesday. Seeing Low and thereā€™s a podcast Iā€™m looking forward to listening to (possibly while eating a burrito)

Possibly the most me thing Iā€™ve ever said

1 Like

Ate a stew.

Genuinely donā€™t understand how people manage to enjoy themselves at the O2. Queues to get into the arena are insane.

I know this isnā€™t very first world problems but my cleaner has cleaned my whole house with a Christmas scented zoflora and it smells so awful.

1 Like

Evenin Rich. Iā€™ve solved a bit of the strange bug* Iā€™ve been struggling with for a week or so today, but still so much of it doesnā€™t work and I canā€™t figure it out. Annoying. Giving a talk tomorrow and I h a t e public speaking so thatā€™s great and Iā€™ve got a massive pile of marking to do

Thereā€™s some leftover cauliflower cheese though so :man_shrugging:

*software. not illness

Evening all,

After being bored this morning, Iā€™ve now got a fair bit of work to do - effectively taking one of our biggest divisionsā€™ reporting. I have now definitely got to go to Kent on Thursday, so trying to decide whether to drive and face the M25, or get the train and face the commuter time underground. Not really relishing either tbh, but the latter is greener and would allow me to switch off earlier. Could allow myself some boozes too.

Still managed to get home in good time and have already eaten a slice of lime pie, done 40 mins spinning, some low level lifting and yesterdayā€™s dishes.

The last time they played in Glasgow someone sent an email to our entire Edinburgh office trying to sell a ticket with the subject ā€œMASSIVE ATTACK IN GLASGOW TONIGHTā€. Caused a mild panic to say the least.

12 Likes

:grinning::joy::grinning:

Was record shopping and realised mid transaction that the person serving me is in sacred paws. Should have went back and bought their record.

1 Like

Hiya.

Spent the afternoon sending @Bamnan good dental vibes.

Went to the dentist myself for the first time inā€¦ at least 15 years!! :scream: Thankfully all was fine. Phew.

2 Likes

Cannot believe you didnā€™t. Man, first major Glasgow faux pas.
:grinning::wink:

2 Likes

I need to do this sooner rather than later. Dreading it. Would be the first time since 2011

I had mild dread for ages but it was more the faff of actually finding somewhere and confessing that itā€™s been a long time. Glad I got it done.

Made vegan white sauce to go with a lasagna I made. Thought itā€™d be disgusting but it was well good :sunglasses:

Another vote for MASSIVE ATTACK IN GLASGOW panic.

Iā€™ll probably leave the house soon.

1 Like

Change of plans everyone! Iā€™m having bolognese