Monday Evening

Whilst staring bleakly out of the window

1 Like

It’s fine, eric’s not here to give me a withering look

We have a projector so can’t effect the brightness at all I think. Preemptively concerned :grimacing::grimacing:

Where’s @laelfy off to?

Also just finished having some very fun/amusing/emotionally confusing drinks :man_shrugging:

I like this new Snapchat “scout’s cam”. I wish I could make people have filters for eyes.

16 Likes

Glasgow

:beach_umbrella: :cup_with_straw: :sunny: :bikini:

1 Like

It’s not the worst it’s been, but it’s bad

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of you where you haven’t looked great, tbh. So maybe you’ve been using the filter the whole time or maybe you’ve used some magic to make DiSers have filters for eyes or maybe you just look great. (Sorry I hope that’s not OTT)

6 Likes

. We have to wait for the kids to go to bed. No spoilers for me, have stayed OFF the internet all day. Except now.

1 Like

Here I am posting in this Monday Evening thread on a Monday evening. I hope @laelfy is happy with this extra effort I am making on the evening of this Monday. I wish you all the finest of Mondays for the evening time :partying_face:

8 Likes

I wish I looked as young as that photo.

Come on 2019…filters for eyes already. What use is the future if not for unrealistic beautifications.

1 Like

I love your photojournals, @wileycat

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like

You could use it for fun. You know how people always say that if you’re nervous you should picture the crowd naked? Well obviously not that filter, but you could have a special filter where everyone had clown hats on or massive googly glasses or something.

The person you look at has control of the filter though. Not you personally.

Oh I see. Well it might still be fun to walk around all day with a virtual clown hat on. Or disguise yourself to avoid having to make awkward train conversation with colleagues

urgh i hate when that sort of thing happens

write the complaint! if they get lots of complaints they might do something about the quality

i would say be careful giving your dog chocolate as it’s poisonous to them but from the sound of it there wasn’t any chocolate in it anyway!

1 Like

I don’t watch Game of Thrones or Avengers :frowning:

Someone’s hacked my smart light bulb and it keeps turn blue.

4 Likes