Monday evening!

It’s nearly 7pm here so let’s go for it.

HI EVERYONE. How was your Monday on a scale of 1-10? Mine was a solid 6. Not a bad day but I’m pretty tired tbh.

6 Likes

Watching Dinosaurs for a bit of a nostalgia. Really very dull so far.

Just tried this. Would be very good with gin and lots of ice.

Pie and carrots and creamed cabbage for dinner.

6 Likes

Thought he was going to say ‘ass’.

holy shit that drink looks gr8

3 Likes

My Monday was a solid 10 for mucking about announcing votes results on the music board, a 3 for work and a 6 for dinner (sausage & onion baguettes and chips once the shopping arrives) so a 7 maybe.

6 Likes

It’s now past 6pm here so will allow it.

2 Likes

Evening :wave:

My Monday has been ok, maybe a 6. I dropped my car at the garage and picked up the hire car so I can go to France tomorrow. Did not get enough work done. Also felt mildly hungover after three beers last night.

I have to get up at 5am tomorrow ahahahaha :sob:

Hey

Dullllll day work wise, haven’t left the flat.

4/10

Watching the news like a grownup- “CBA to go to the shops dinner “ of pasta with mushrooms and butter/ Parmesan happening soon ish (might be peas too if I have peas)

D&D then I’ve got the new succession to watch after that so I shouldn’t moan cos that’s a pretty solid evening

Monday Monday

Well a solid 6 from here in Wiltshire.

Haven’t been able to go out anywhere but sorted some stuff in the garden, planted some.bulbs, put my winter wardrobe into the wardrobe and watched a film with V.

Dinner was a meatless farm mince lasagne which was pretty good.

Tonight is new Succession with a wine

Might even upgrade to a 7.

3 Likes

Child free for a couple of days.

Went to the pub with Mrs W at lunchtime, and followed it with a trip to the cinema.

An unusually good Monday. 8.

1 Like

I went to my first gig in a year and a half yesterday, drank until I was sick and have been utterly dogeared all day. 3.

1 Like

Gonna have to be a 5 so far - too tired, didn’t get enough done to feel satisfied with work, have left myself too much to do tomorrow. However. Roast vegetables for dinner, got a nice record on, gonna watch succession. Could push the overall score to a 7 if I play it just right.

Evening all! A solid 8/10 day:

• day off
  • trip to the space centre
  • chippy dinner
  • someone’s booked a viewing for our house

Knocked two points off because I was hoping to find out about this job today, and I’ve got to go out and collect the Morrisons order, but otherwise a very good Monday.

6 Likes

Evening

My friends got me hooked on a SK romance series but she’s too tired to watch a second episode this evening so I have to wait to watch more :sob:

Gonna do some reading and maybe watch something with Avery later.

Rating today a 5 - horrible anxiety but I enjoyed watching my show

ITS ALL GONE WRONG (low-key)

Blerg

It’s a fairly meh 5/10 from me

I just used my long lens on my camera to see if a cat in a neighbours garden was ours who has been AWOL for a few hours. Turns out it wasn’t, and now I feel like a weird psycho stalker

I’m no good at ratings out of 10 but it’s been a slightly odd day that’s improving rapidly because we’re having roast chicken for dinner in about 45 mins and it smells absolutely delicious already

3 Likes

Waiting at the click and collect. There’s a properly eerie feel to this end of the car park

1 Like

First festive crisps of the season: Sainos TTD turkey and stuffing flavour. 10/10, obviously.

7 Likes

Monday 7.5/10

Got a lay in of sorts after having to stay up until 3am with an unsettled toddler. Hacked the garden right back, went for a walk with the kids. Both are in bed and I’m cooking shakshuka, listening the new Grouper. Will nip out for beers afterwards.

1 Like