Monday evening!

Or the bloke from Rear Window

Got to the bit in Gilmore Girls when April turns up. Urgh.

1 Like

Watched Lords of Chaos and almost fainted, jeez

Just remembered Partridge putting on the American accent when he was doing the relationship therapy role play. Hilarious.

I’ve got a lovely new conditioner that smells a lot like my body moisturiser but with a hint of pistachio, I wish I was going out with myself so I could have a nice cuddle in bed and smell my hair and think, she smells great.

Instead I just keep going into the bathroom to smell it straight from the bottle.

2 Likes

Used some old feta cheese that had been open (in a sealed container) for about a fortnight. Has turned into a strong cheese that smells like stilton. Weird.

I’m on the Turkey feast combo mix from m and s.
Taste like roast chicken

1 Like

did a spot of recording with a bandmate and by some miracle resisted the urge to go for a pint after. think i’m pinted out. having a shite oven pizza and editing some audio, then will watch don draper is a bad man until i fall asleep.

did get some good news today that my day of horror this week has been pushed back from thursday to friday. actually, maybe that’s bad. :thinking:

6.7/10

2 Likes

Quite nice those

walker’s sprouts flavoured crisps are very deece don’t even attempt to at me

Agreed. Not as nice as the cheese and jalapeño flavour but still good

Evening all!

8/10 day here.

Did some last minute marking and planning at about 9.15 this morning that covered my morning class and then had some interesting discussions with my exam class about coursework in the afternoon. I was unfortunately not able to find a Mrs Merton gif that I could use to introduce the heated debate aspects of a discursive essay. About two thirds of my class are too young to know who Mrs Merton was anyway.

Football was good and I scored a couple of very nice goals.

Tea was this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/root_vegetable_traybake_06195 and it was really good. I might have some blueberries and a toffee yogurt once The Child is definitely asleep.

Nothing is. probably my favourite crisps

Church

feels about 11pm

• agree
  • disagree
  • neither agree nor disagree
  • something else (shut up, eric)

0 voters

Hiiiiiiiiii

Watching the Bros film

3 Likes

I’m watching When Harry Met Sally and trying to resist the urge to eat a fridge full of schoko bons.

Feeling so tired today, not sure why, I haven’t done anything more than usual. Interesting fact for you there. Zzzzzz.

Idea for a film : remake of Rear Window, but instead of a broken leg he’s isolating with Corona

1 Like

Coffee Prince :coffee::prince:t2:

1 Like