Monday evening

Btw DiS parents. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get an 8yo to bed on time when it’s like this at 10pm ?

3 Likes

Theres a Grealish look a like that plays for Cali Thistle funny

Evening DiS

Nothing exciting to share tonight. Does anything exciting ever happen in a Monday night?

I ate a KFC then i felt sick.

One of my fav things about Scotland is how light it can stay on summer nights, that’s literally the view out my window now

1 Like

Had greasy spoon tea. Sausage, eggs, chips and beans. Beautiful.

1 Like

My mate went on holiday to Latvia last week and complained that it got light at 5:30 am and he couldn’t sleep the entire time. Spain’s time zone is so messed up that it’s still pretty dark at around 8 in the morning this time of the year

But also it’s after 10 here and still quite light so

1 Like

All I think about anymore is bagels. I have to get more bagels!

3 Likes

Proof, if needed, that Spain is rubbish

1 Like

True tbh

1 Like

Only kidding. Could be rainy brexit isle.

I used to work with a woman who’s husband was Tunisian, and the long daytime in summer and long nights in winter really confused him. I guess the closer you are to the equator the smaller the variance between winter and summer

1 Like

Love it.

Well I’m sorry but you can’t have this one

1 Like

Hello. About to go to bed. Feeling a bit glum about job, also still on antibiotics for tonsillitis and although they initially helped I think it’s making a comeback - I have had a double dunt of it before and it was not pleasant. Hoping a proper sleep will leave me feeling tip top tomorrow.

Just dropped the needle on my first listen to the new EE album :astonished: watching :sloth::sloth::sloth::sloth: on mute

And where is my sense of joy?
It’s creeping back in

Did one of you drop the needle then the other picked it up and dropped it again?

Hello. A “local” Indian just opened up the road. Considering Indian take outs are an extreme rarity around these parts, this might be legit. They got kebabs, paneer, curry’s, samosa’s. WHOA MAMA!

11 Likes

Maybe you’re just manifesting the britain of DiS on your doorstep

2 Likes