Monday: Evening

Fajitas for dinner. I do like a fajita or two.

Hopefully a restful evening, and early night and no being woken up by torrential rain tonight

Hey,

Feeling a bit low, seems to have been a lonely long afternoon today. Stuck in cause the weather has been too grim to even go for a walk…ugh.

And mini was unsettled last night so im anxious she will be tonight too but im home alone tonight so its a more daunting prospect. I hope im wrong and tonight is a better night…

Going to head up early I reckon, probably about 8/8.30, watch a bit of TV in bed, or maybe do a bit of reading.

1 Like

Having salmon and New potatoes. It’s almost fish and chips.

1 Like

Getting in the bath … now

1 Like

Met a nice girl last night

Think I’ll get some noodles in

5 Likes

Felt like a proper drudge of a monday. Just struggled through helping og bairn with homework. Complete torture. About to put revenge bairn in bed.

Might squeeze in taskmaster and ted lasso if I’ve got time later.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Nice try but no.

Never heard it …

4 Likes

Like to think these things are related

3 Likes

Ran out of bubbles, games gone

What biscuits have that impact??

Had some potato salad with tea because the fries and burger bun just didn’t provide enough carbs

1 Like

Trying to convince myself to make the walk to the shops and pick a few things up as not left the house today. If only it wasn’t so dark and cold.

My aunt & uncle have sent selfies of having drinks before Julia Jacklin after I gave them my ticket, so reckon I’ll put on a record and have a drink or two later tonight.

4 Likes

They delivered the wrong thing so have no veg with my salmon other than potatoes. Wah. Shoulda bloody got fnc

Will need to keep the heating off a bit longer.

11 Likes

1 Like

About 1000 bourbons :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Boring day but managed to catch up with a load of admin so that’s good. Tofu and fried rice for dinner. Just about to watch some Seinfeld - enjoying it so far, admittedly very late to the party.

Came to the pub specifically to read my book. Obviously glued to my phone instead.

1 Like