Monday evening

We survived! What you up to?

my oven is making a horrendously disconcerting noise, sounds like an aeroplane about to explode. Might stick my head in there and try and figure out what the fuck is going on

might go running but it’s cold and dark and i am lazy

wish I hadn’t given up running and gotten fat.

Go for it!

I’m m gonna pop down to the gym at the bottom of he road and see about a free trial in the vague hope that I get my fucking finger out

But not tonight :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Such an awful day. Yeeeurgh. Got all the housework to do but… not tonight.

Uneventful night in for the big lad…

Eating: Gnocchi and butternut squash
Drinking: Some sort of purple grape juice
Watching: Halt and Catch Fire
Listening to: Lambchop

Freezing, isn’t it?

Supposed to be eating lentil curry but it’s been on for four hours and the lentils aren’t cooked.

Having soup noodles for dinner :ramen:

@cowcow’s liking all my old posts
you could all learn a thing or two from him

3 Likes

6 Likes

going to make myself a bowl of pasta because i still feel like crap (though not as crap as i have done this weekend)

fresh sheets tonight :thumbsup:
have to make my bed first :thumbsdown:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Music pub quiz tonight, gonna smash it. Just saw an advert for Masterchef Professionals starting tomorrow night. Woo!

Anyone got good public speaking advice? I have to do a presentation to basically “pitch” my thesis documentary. I’ve got kind of a clearish idea, but I just waffle and ramble when attempting to explain it to anyone in my class.

Don’t want this to happen on a massive scale, while being assessed. Incoherent rambling =/= good marks

Just had a lot of fun with this: Find the Countries of Europe in Their Official Language Quiz

God I wish I could go travelling again and do Very Eastern Europe.

27/47, but mostly cause of my fat fingers

Making chilli and then going to watch the Walking Dead.