Monday evening

Cold eh? I’ve got a 2nd interview for this job in Stockholm next week. Quite terrified and excited in equal measure.

Also shouldn’t have logged into my work email on my day off as my boss is being an utter dick. That’s gonna be fun tomorrow.

HBU?

1 Like

Evening SSF. Just bought a christmas tree. 7 foot and impressive girth - bit of a bastard to lug home through rush-hour pedestrian traffic in Brixton. Gonna decorate that then maybe catch up on Planet Earth.

1 Like

near enough made a track today, not sure if it’s any good or not though

7ft! Amazing. I haven’t watched he lates Planet Earth yet either, got that to look forward to for sure!

:pensive: I’m sorry to hear that PM.

5 Likes

Let’s hear it!

Off to watch Blue Velvet at 8.

3 Likes

Passed my PhD viva and now on a lonely train ride back to London, hoping there’s trolley service on this train.

5 Likes

aw shit PM, that’s awful

1 Like

Alright

maaaybe

Yeah, we always get something far too big and swamp it in our ever-growing collection of weird decorations. I’ve bought Emily Dickinson and Sherlock Holmes decorations as my additions this year.

1 Like

Been sitting in a freezing cold house all day waiting for the boiler repair man to come but then not fix my broken boiler. Brrrr. Off out for end of year curry with my pub quiz team which should warm me up a bit.

drinking beer rn, moving on to fortefied wine later, and then at about 12 on to vodka. A healthy amount of fegs in between. Can’t wait. Bumping this:

2 Likes

making pasta, was looking forward to masterchef but it’s not on on mondays is it? ffs. i bought resident evil 5 but it’s terrible. might waste a couple hours of my life on it anyway.

You can’t just post an Oasis cover

2 Likes

Dunno what to do with myself this evening. There’s a small Netrunner tournament on but I’ve bailed because I’ve crushed enough people’s hopes and dreams this week*, so now I’m at a loose end. Not really in the mood for computer games. Or telly. Or reading.

Might stare at the walls for a bit, see where the evening takes me.

*forgot it was on

Fair

1 Like