Monday eventide

Sup all

Had two cool gigs on in town tonight but let both sell out. Slightly annoyed but also pretty beat so not the worst outcome

Gonna grab a pint with a friend then get some fancy pizza in cos we got a discount code

Evening all

Continuing watching Wednesday. Very much enjoying it. Got a bitterol spritz premix (Lidl :heart_eyes:) which is rather tasty imo and some Milka.

Probably going to try get an early-ish night.

1 Like

Got this but might not have it tonight.

6 Likes

Need to get myself one of these. Reviews when you do have it please.

1 Like

Omg just posted about these today. Didn’t know they were back

(Made two homemade ones recently and felt very filthy but they were excellent, as i remember the proper ones being :heart:)

1 Like

Evening

Just had a quorn ham and cheese toastie. Bread was a bit stale and I’ve got instant stomach ache :flushed:

Have decided im gping to start BOTW again tonight as i cant remember any of it or what to do.

Bit terrified. ENT appt has resulted in a referral for an MRI brain scan…

Anyone else hear the big explosion/lighting strike in London a bit earlier? Sounded like it was right above us but apparently heard all over.

Footie on. Beer on. Chicken Kyiv and chips in t’oven. Noice

5 Likes

Alright? Very long very tiring day. Got jacket potatoes with cheese, bacon & beans for tea and the football on the telly. Could do with an early night.

Hey, you ok? Message me if you want a chat x

2 Likes

Where’s that from? Iceland?

1 Like

Oh yeah I also saw Jennie Bond at Tesco earlier loading 8 cases of wine into her boot.

Yep!

1 Like

Hope you are OK.

14 Likes

Checking out the competition

Not as good as Staffordshire obvs.

2 Likes

Oh! Didnt know these were a thing. They look smaller and thicker than Staffs Oatcakes. More like pikelets.

2 Likes

Fffs

What a brilliant dinner

6 Likes

1 kyiv or 2?