Monday Football Thread

3-1 citeh. gonna chuck no £pounds on this

Footballers that are horribly snide and sly but don’t really have a reputation spin-off thread:

Ander Herrera

1 Like

Big time, he’s snide as fuck, absolutely love him.

2 Likes

Erik Lamela (think people are clocking on to him now though)

3 Likes

That’s a good one.

Oscar.

1 Like

Really could do with someone like that at City right now. Just haven’t been the same since Gareth Barry went into semi-retirement.

Sigurdsson is a bit of a snide, not hugely but potential there for sure.

Feels odd and wrong and dirty to say, but David Luiz has been brilliant since coming back (especially since Chelsea moved to a back 3). Was pretty much faultless yesterday

2 Likes

Gylfi?

not having that <3

Not having it as a bad thing pal, constantly getting away with niggly fouls is an art form.

giroud

1 Like

yeah man. the perfect back 3 for me

luiz - ball player. can switch play with a glorious 30yd ping
cahill - clogger. loves the ugly side
dave - runs around all day. fast as fuck

Still not sure it’s accurate.

Trying to think of ones on the Liverpool team, Most of them either have the reputation/are too obvious (Can, Henderson etc)

Or just aren’t aggressive enough, too afraid of getting hurt or whatever

Gabby Agbonlahor is BACK

Wonder who’s gonna get the Wigan job.

Giggsy / That coach from Man Utd I hadn’t heard of / Some other bloke I haven’t heard of

It’s his ideal position innit, in the middle of the three, gives him license to step out into midfield with, gives him cover when he has his occasional brainfart. Been one of the best CBs in the premiership this season (along with Kosc, Ashley Williams, VVD & the spurs lads)

Moyes.

He’s had two games in which he hasn’t looked like a flailing liability, maaaaaaan. 3-at-the-back obviously suits him by let’s not shit ourselves and start comparing him to untouchable figures like Koscielny.

GRAHAM POLL:

• Graham Taylor
  • George Graham
  • Graham Turner
  • Danny Graham
  • Graham Poll
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

Golden Graham