Monday ft Whiterussian's birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

HB @whiterussian

Finally got my hair cut. From 60s drop out to 50s poseur

25 Likes

Looking good, Theo!

2 Likes

And happy birthday to my favourite fellow cultural critic, @whiterussian! :partying_face: :cake: :fireworks:

Hope the rest of you are okay :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Happy Birthday @whiterussian!!

Morning Theo, ccb.

2 Likes

Looking sharp dude…would perhaps see a doc about that large growth on your neck though

6 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

14 Likes

Happy birthday @whiterussian :gift::tada:

1 Like

Happy Birthday WR!

:tada::gift::partying_face::tada::gift::partying_face::tada::gift::partying_face:

1 Like

HB WR!

1 Like

Happy cake @whiterussian

Woken up by shopping delivery i forgot all about, now running home from school to drop off my bag then running back to go and volunteer as some sort of road monitor outside the juniors building.

2 Likes

3 Likes

HB WR :birthday:

Wee man’s operation today. Hold me.

2 Likes

Morning all! Happy birthday @whiterussian!

I should have slept much earlier than I actually did. I slept quite well but definitely didn’t get enough of it.

My working day involves quite a lot of marking and feedback. I’m hoping to find time to write up last week’s D&D episode before rejoining the adventure tonight.

I’m making a veggie cottage pie for tea.

2 Likes

I woke up (when my alarm went off) from a really shitty dream. I had a new boss and I’d been telling her that I liked singing - and she was like β€œoh I love singing! Are you any good?”

Anyway, cut forward and we’re in a departmental meeting with maybe 60 other people. She singles me out and says that I’ve got a choice - either I sing in front of the whole of the department, or I make the whole department join in a morning singalong :confused:

1 Like

I have no idea what I’m doing, meant to be telling people not to park on the single yellows I think but too self confident to not make this a massive deal in my head and too awkward to say it the right way so will probably end up coming out really aggressive or something and getting punched. Why did I say I’d do Wednesday too :woman_shrugging:t2:

It will probably be awkward for the first five minutes and then you’ll be fine.

I tell people what to do for a living and the first five minutes of something new is always the worst.

I mistakenly left a guitar in view in the background on a departmental call and now the boss keeps joking (β€œjoking”) that when we’ve got time in an any other business slot, I’ve to play something for them.

I now constantly have The Fear in any internal call.

5 Likes

HBWR! :partying_face:

Movers are here 45 mins early… it’s a good thing I was out of bed

1 Like

If that happens, say, β€œI would love to, but my hands have suddenly fallen off” and then exit the meeting.

1 Like

@whiterussian :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes