Monday Graveyard Podcast Thread

Episode 151…

Hi there troops.

Been far too long but this one’s a belter. Features the team over on the Disintegration State label, which is simply awesome.

And it is the first of many to come soon I reckon.

Hi there troops.

Episode 153rd is here. Loads of good shit.

Sweet. Just got an email about this from mixcloud. Will pop it on tomorrow morning.

Shit, I didn’t realise Mixcloud mailed out on my behalf! That’s neat.

That Mono track is good eh? Always bounced off them a bit but this could persuade me to check our their latest.

Great show - I like that you play things you’re not necessarily clicking with but feel like you ought to be enjoying. Had very similar reactions to both Timmy H and the WB/LE collaboration and haven’t really gone back to explore either.

Yeah, I put them on the list in advance of really digesting so by the time I do the show I have more formed thoughts on them

They’ve been on a bit of a so-so run imo but I really like that track. Sounds like they’re taking it back to their Under the Pipal Tree/ One Step More and You Die era stuff.

Hello!

Buuuuuuuuuump

Hi there troops. Got a few DiS luminaries on this week’s one.

Looking forward to giving all the vidja games ones a listen :+1:

Oh, their good ones. I was just flexing my muscles into the not on radio thing. They were fun! Stoked to do some other ones.

Because this show suited it, I’ve done a non-vocal mix variant for the first time.

I’m launching three new podcasts. As if you needed more.

Sunday

:muscle:

Awesome! Looking forward to these

Wow! Exciting stuff