Monday Halloween Day ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ‘ป

Happy Halloween! Any plans? Iโ€™ve agreed to go trick or treating with the kids i tutor the most, thatโ€™s about it

5 Likes

Morning @avocado :wave: and DiS,

We got back from our road trip to Prague/Germany yesterday after a overnight ferry on Saturday so was pretty shattered yday but better this morning after a decentish sleep.

Got more laundry/unpacking to do today but Rhythm Time this morning so F is going to dress up for Halloween :jack_o_lantern::ghost: And im going to wear an appropriate jumper :joy:

Weathers looking windy but OK out so thats alright.

Need to go food shopping later too.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Dog Halloween GIF

8 Likes

Feel awful, throat feels like itโ€™s closed up

Morning. Off back to work after a 6/10 week off. Currently nice here, but meant to get wet later on. So so warm out though

On the bus on the way to the office after a 5/10 week off.
Awful sleep as the youngest had a bout of vomiting between 2 and 5.
Think ive got 12 meetings today. Should be illegal.

Boo!

1 Like

Morning all. Iโ€™m off to Turkey for Workey.

Never been to Istanbul before but Iโ€™m basically in meetings the whole time Iโ€™m there and then fly back immediately after the meetings are done so wonโ€™t be able to see any of it really.

11 Likes

Trying to calculate what time I need to close the curtains turn off the lights and hide. 4.30 should be safe, right?

1 Like

Just turned the buzzer off.

Second worst day of the year, imho. Worse than Valentines Day, not as bad as New Yearโ€™s Eve.

Morning

In to work for a bit of route learning (ie sitting in the cab looking out of the window) for a few hours.

No trick or treating for me. Hoping the fact weโ€™ve not got any sort of decoration on the house means we donโ€™t get pestered this evening.

My smart doorbell thing has just alerted me that it needs charging. Spectacular effort, what a team player. Out of action until tomorrow.

4 Likes

Cba. Probably sit around feeling slightly sad

In the office on a Monday for the first time since March 2020. Not a fan.

Probably doing a Halloween horror cinema trip later with some associated booze, woop

May do work before then, continue with the room clear out, maybe a dip back into my horror short story book that Iโ€™ve been very lazy with

I need a wee but thereโ€™s a daddy long legs hanging around in the toilet. Guess thatโ€™s me not weeing until he moves out then

Moving house tomorrow

But itโ€™s just for 2/3 months while they rip out our kitchen, rip up the floor, replace the underfloor & then re-lay the parquet

Itโ€™s an absolute mindfuck trying to pack for 3 months to move to a furnished temporary accommodation when youโ€™re a family of four who have been living (and amassing stuff) in the same apartment for over 10 years.

Add to that the fact that we havenโ€™t even seen the place weโ€™re moving to, just a few photos, so Iโ€™ve no idea whatโ€™s already there beyond the obvious

Could hardly have come at a worse time either as Iโ€™m totally broke so shit-scared of any extra expenses & the TV has exams

There is 1 positive mind you, the temporary place is literally right across the street from my studio - though that also means a 20 minute bus ride to get the 9yo to school rather than the usual walk

So today I am mostly packing & stressing

Morning folks

Weโ€™ve got a plasterer in today, doing the walls in the room above me, which is normally the spare room so pretty much silent. Unexplained noises is JUST whatโ€™s needed to bring the spooky halloween vibes

Iโ€™ve got to pick up three pots of paint from B&Q at lunchtime, but other than that, thatโ€™s about it

1 Like

Morning

Work, having a smoothie for brek

Got therapy at lunch, yoga later. Iโ€™ll buy some chocolate for da kids but also will not put a pumpkin out or anything so I can eat them myself. No D&D tonight so Iโ€™ll prob watch a horror instead

Going to pop out to sainos in a mo to get some fresh air and loo roll :roll_of_toilet_paper:

How much are they charging these days

5 Likes

Just the 7 interviews today then. Yay, peak recruitment