Monday (I don't wanna)

He just needs to upgrade his video card.

First proper struggle to get out of bed for a while, even to just go to my living room.

Morning

Weekend had some good bits but also was pretty shit thanks to someone I was seeing turning out to be a bit of a dick

Oh goody, Work :persevere:

I’m more concerned about R not falling asleep for ages at bedtime (current standard) and missing half of it. Might see if I can negotiate someone else to do bedtime even though it goes against my attempts at consistency.

1 Like

Am I back and ready to do it all again, or do I want to lie on the sofa in the silent dark? Guess it’s gonna be the feels of option B with the actions of option A, woo

put this on my gravestone

3 Likes

First day in the new office, exciting!

ThaTs crappy man, sorry to hear. They’re clearly not good enough for you!

Big project to finish off this week, which I absolutely have enough time to do and very few meetings etc to get in the way, but … find it hard to work on it for more than 15 mins at a time. Which isn’t ideal

I predict I will be vv stressed by this come Wednesday evening :))

Otherwise, i can feel a cold coming on. Going to smash it with some pharmaceuticals but I feel like this one is here to stay

There’s a puppy here.

The greatest reward for coming to work

12 Likes

OMG, there’s another one

7 Likes

Ah thanks, it’s fine, it was super early days.

My mum was trying to get WhatsApp desktop working yesterday but ended up giving up after she was getting too stressed about it.

I forgot about it, then later noticed her new WhatsApp profile pic and couldn’t stop laughing.

9 Likes

Morning

Got the week off.
Thinking about making toast for breakfast :thinking:

• Cheese on toast
  • Toast n butter
  • Egg on toast
  • Beans on cheese on toast

0 voters

I want to get up but Winnie’s joined me in bed and I feel bad leaving when she’s come for a snuggle.

Oh this is the worst “I can’t be fucked with Monday” I’ve had for ages. Dunno why, maybe it’s the weather. Seriously contemplating a sickie.

Meant to be in Prague right now drinking hot wine and being very Christmassy. Instead I am sat in my kitchen working and my cat just ate all her wet food too fast and immediately threw it up by my feet

3 Likes

This is a very 2020 post

Also that’s a sympathy like, that sucks

1 Like

It’s ok, I think especially after reading that other thread this morning, I’m pretty grateful to be in the situation we’re in really! Everything got rebooked for next December and I’m sure we’ll actually get to go then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning

I’ve agreed to go back to my old old job for 2 days this week. I have no idea what I’m doing. Literally, because they haven’t sent me any info or training notes and there has already been confusion about what hours i would be working