Monday: It is evening now.

Alright? Been to the hospital for Mrs F’s MRI which passed without incident. Man at the hospital said that they’d had one patient all day, the rest all no-shows, astonishing.
Got kievs for tea and will watch a lot more Wire. Wbu then?!?

13 Likes

Going to cook pasta then read book or watch NGE. Wild stuff.

1 Like

Yay funky and Mrs funky!

Cal is going to the chippy then we’re probably going to fall asleep watching Saints v Liverpool. Proper fancy some fish cakes.

Are fish cakes the one food where a fancy version actually tastes worse than the deep fried crap ones?

3 Likes

Great news! Absolutely battered from a day of work (actually mostly by sleeping badly and having to wake up early for the first time in ages) so I’m just on the sofa reading in front of the fire. Might finish watching Pulp Fiction later - hadn’t seen it for ages.

1 Like

Getting a McDonald’s. Trying the new katsu nugnugs with some chippies and a milko

Am coming up on the anniversary of last having a maccys. Would absolutely smash one

1 Like

They’re one of many, yes. Espesically those shit posh ones with cheese in the middle. Kievs are generally better the cheaper they are too, not Basics level but one up.

2 Likes

This does disappoint me too much!!! Fuming!! :triumph:

2 Likes

Vinegar-regret

2 Likes

So tired. Got barely any work done today because I’ve forgotten where I am with everything. Thank fuck I booked the week after next off today so I’ve got the thought of that to keep me going

I cannot express just how much I love that you emailed someone about this.

4 Likes

We’ve tried making our own fishcakes (6/10), some posh ones with things like caviar and orca or whatever (4/10) but a chipshop crappy fishcake is a total banger. Might get a big sausage too

2 Likes

Related: can’t find Bovril ANYWHERE

Someone’s setting off fireworks again. NYE was 4 days ago, dick’ed.

1 Like

Battered sausage, fishcake and large chips is my go-to chippy order. Basically a surf n turf.

1 Like

Carbonara for tea. Then going to ring my parents before watching the football I suspect.

curry sauce?

2 Likes

Of course, I’m not a fucking animal!

3 Likes

You passed the test. I like you a lot Funky

1 Like

:kissing_heart: I don’t think I’d cope if you didn’t.

1 Like