Monday Mega Evening

Watch this:

Or don’t - it’s probably dreadful (I haven’t seen it since I was 15).

2 Likes

It had de-escalated, police walking back to their cars (+ riot van), when someone turned around and shouted back “I’LL BE BACK TOMORROW, AND IF I DON’T GET WHAT I WANT, I WILL ANNIHILATE EVERYONE IN THAT HOUSE, I DON’T CARE”

It has now re-escalated.

5 Likes

Had yet another broken brain day, missed out on going to the seaside and getting @AQOS a postcard, missed a meal and now still hungry, missed on keeping up with the Avatar World Cup.

Going to listen in to the adventures of the D&D group for a nice end to the day and see if I can sort out those polls, also finish the Tillie Walden book I’m reading afterwards probably.

Hope everyone has nice evenings x

1 Like

Go easy on yourself mate x

5 Likes

7 Likes

Yolk looks spot on there

1 Like

Needs at least another sausage but yeah, would eat.

Basically there is a cold sweeping Glasgow and Lanarkshire, literally everyone seems to have it, think that’s why there’s no testing slots

2 Likes

Sorry to have to break it to you Xylo, but swear words in band names were never cool in the first place, much less now.

right but i’m 36 and will self release a record i can never tour, featuring a full band that doesn’t exist, to the delight of not even my wife.

where in that plan does it seem i’m aiming at cool

The bit where you’re talking about yourself. x

2 Likes

I record and produce music in my race car bed

7 Likes

<3

1 Like

I haven’t made it yet! Was going to but fell asleep for like 4 hours :scream: only just woken up. All tiredy custards for some reason. Will probs just have toast for dinner

1 Like

having spent time in a band i was Sure Would Make It (we had charlie simpson of busted ffs!), i am now fully at the other end of the enthusiasm scale and am essentially making songs to pitch into the void

3 Likes

the fact that the artfully chaotic @Lo-Pan and @kermitwormit like the name is edging me towards it alone

3 Likes

There’s already holy fuck, and the even closer fucked up tho

1 Like

what a lineup though

also Nonced It would have been better but the save the children guys will mob me

call your band Rory Calhoun

1 Like