Monday minfsy

Hi,
Really only made this to say im currently playing a game to see how long i can hide in the toilets in work. Nothing to do until 11

2 Likes

Happy birthday @plasticniki!!!

3 Likes

I’m in a hotel room in Birmingham. Just totally DESTROYED the breakfast, what a GBOL it was.

Just handed in my notice :upside_down_face:

37 Likes

Congratulations?

3 Likes

Thank you?

Wanted to do this for about 6 months but it’s only recently become possible to do it in a way which doesn’t make me feel really bad.

Now to find a job…

Morning everyone

Happy birthday @plasticniki :cake: :tropical_drink:

Congratulations on handing your notice in @AphexTwinkletoes I am also handing mine in today!

Got loads of work to do today. Really wish I was still in bed to be tbh

6 Likes

Glad to hear it pal. Life’s too short to be as stressed as you seemingly were by work.

7 Likes

Just wanted to check it was a positive before I broke outbthe celebrating emoji: :balloon::partying_face::cake:

Sure you’ll find a new job in no time :+1:

1 Like

:fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

Nice one AFX, must be a relief to do that!

Nothing happening in work today. Found out the instrument rental scheme I was working with received a grant to buy more instruments so I’m pretty happy about that.

Had a leftover chorizo burrito bowl for breakfast so that’s repeating on me now.

4 Likes

moooooorrrnniiiiingggg

3 Likes

:wave: :wave:

Forgot to take my lansoprazole this morning and I’m on my way to london to sit through a course all day where I’m going to be clearing my throat every 50 seconds :tired_face:

I got too muddy yesterday so I’ve been trying to clean my shoes and coat for work.

Also it cost me £42.90 for a return to st Pancras and its only 7 stops :joy::smiley::rofl:

Simple shoe cleaning tip is to bring your shoes into the shower when you shower.

1 Like

Try and keep them upside down so the hole doesn’t fill.

5 Likes

Holy shit ATT. Congrats buddy. I’m envious!

2 Likes

Morning

Still feeling like shit but after being off sick 2 days at the end of last week I feel like I need to WFH today

I’ve got a date after work so I need to try and look halfway healthy for that