Monday Moanday

Just found out I passed my teaching qual :blush:

39 Likes

I forgot to put the sign out to reserve my (injured) boss’s parking space on Friday, which I had SPECIFICALLY been requested to do.

Nobody parked in it anyway. I. Am. Untouchable.

2 Likes

Good moaning.

Had to be up for a 7am call this morning, so currently on coffee and breakfast no.2. It was snowing here in E4 for an hour or so but now it’s stopped. Not much else to report right now.

He’s nice and affable on that TV show. But don’t forget that he’s still a lying Tory toad.

Congratulations! :tada::sparkler::+1:

1 Like

Wave one of snow has been and gone, wave two currently commencing. I should stay in because I don’t have to go out, but I stayed in all weekend and am going stir crazy…

Fanks man! The email caveats it somewhat with subject to internal and external moderation in bold after being told I’ve passed but I’m sure it’ll be grand!

2 Likes

Oh i know. Brexit twat too. Just enjoying seeing lots of nice sunny California tbh

1 Like

If it wasn’t already in the bag they wouldn’t have sent the email, so I reckon you can cut loose and celebrate!

2 Likes

My curriculum colleagues are taking me out to lunch tomorrow which is very sweet of them. Gonna sink a few beers tonight though :beers:

1 Like

Morning all. Pretty crisp here but not below freezing. No snow either. Worst of the weather is predicted to hit tomorrow which is going to make my job difficult but there’s also a chance we might be told not to come in as well…

Weekend was great. Saw a few gigs, saw Cork City win, drank with some ATDs. Spent the rest of it hanging out with the lady I’m seeing. Realised last night I’d been at her house the last four nights. 1-0 Kallgeese.

Hi

-7C feels like -12C

9 Likes

CONGRATS J_I! UTI! UTI!

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

Looks flipping unreal though.

Fuck off Monday.

2 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

That tortilla was fucking horrific

Flying into London - chances of me being stranded?