Monday Monday, can't trust that day

In Starbucks at the airport. No pints, just water.
Don’t trust drinking at this time of day.

Anything you don’t trust? (Light-hearted for god’s sake)

2 Likes

where u flyin to babes?

1 Like

Morning…

It’s raining here and it’s Monday and I’ve got bad guts cos I ate too much curry last night

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Orlando babes, holibobs wid the famalams innit.

3 Likes

Urgh. Poor Tim. I ate only plain solid food for the last three days for that reason.

2 Likes

I’ve got a blocked ear and it’s soooo shit.

WHAT? WHAT?

2 Likes

ooo! Make sure you buy lori beers a ticket to Disney!

4 Likes

Slept terribly. Woke up loads in a panic thinking it was time to get up and go :neutral_face:

Another week

Still suffering from the last 4 days in Amsterdam and am I no mood for training at work this week.
I’d been so good and then a mix of Saturday night madness and easyJet delaying our flight 6 hours have left me a broken man.

:unamused:

Haven’t slept properly in about 3 weeks. Hate the summer for this reason.

2 Likes

I dont trust people who dont drink pints at the airport

1 Like

Morning all!

I’ve got some errands to run before I go into work for a bit to help organise our results day event. Hopefully/ It is hoped that I’ll get a chance to see the early list this afternoon and know if I need to be worried.

Happy holidays @Slicky!

1 Like

Honestly don’t see the appeal - can understand it if you’re scared of flying, but otherwise… gonna massively increase the likelihood of needing to use the toilet on the plane aren’t you? No one wants that.

3 Likes

Off sick. Just constantly peeing my pants a little bit everytime I cough now, someone send the tena ladies.

Watching the love island reunion, it’s terrible. Also watched this about 10 times now and cried everytime.

5 Likes

Omg :cry::sob::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t think of anything worse tbh.

Particularly this time of day.

I don’t get this reference.

(We’re not going to Disney)

There was a thread years ago where some (possible?) internet fraudster joined, started a thread here asking people to donate so she and her family could all go to Disneyworld.

Creaky gave her some money, god bless him.

You’re not going to Disney?? How have you got away with that??

3 Likes

That sounds vaguely familiar

Just asked boys if they wanted to send hours in queues in the heat or if they’d rather go see the gators, beaches, space centre etc.
Also can’t afford the £££ to be honest.

3 Likes