MONDAY Monday(thread)

Morning DiS, at work here and grabbing a coffee before it all gets kind of hectic. Have a good day.

6 Likes

Good morning.

I ended my Sunday night with everyone’s favourite pastime; incalculable levels of water damage. Seems the renovations above us included the no-nonsense, inconsequential task of removing the roof from above our heads. Girlfriend and I spent the night scrambling around emptying pots, laying towels and saving our possessions.

Other than that, I’m fine! Have a nice day.

12 Likes

Hello. About to get out of bed and get ready to leave. Catching a ferry in to the city in 2.5hrs, then have a full day of hanging around this smallish city before my flight at 7:45pm. Better find somewhere good to sit and work and drink coffee and eat (the place I always used to go shut down a couple of years ago :frowning:)

Home tonight, after an actual full month up here!

6 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

11 Likes

CBA

:white_check_mark: got the week off work!
:negative_squared_cross_mark: need to spend today preparing a presentation for an internal interview tomorrow. Should also probably research the tech that the job is in too.

4 Likes

Good luck. Smash it.

3 Likes

Monday? Again? Not another one?!

4 Likes

Why does this keep happening

3 Likes

:jack_o_lantern::one::nine:

:santa::seven::four:

3 Likes

Monday, Monday so bad to me…right?

1 Like

Got a week off too. Nothing planned as we’re pretty much a baw hair from lockdown the now.

Got loads of work to catch up with that I might end up doing so that I go back next week with a reasonably clean slate. Lucky lucky me.

Morning. No week off here and got to mop up some work crap that happened at the weekend which will probably end up being my fault.

Yay Monday.

Hello DiS :wave:

My furlough day has been swapped round this week so I am randomly off today :woman_shrugging:

Things to do include:

Get rid of stuff.
Find a fun, all-consuming hobby.
Drink tea.
Not wash.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Monday.

:man_shrugging:

Had a dream that instead of going to my graduation ceremony I went to see Rogue One. Head’s gone.

3 Likes

We stand here amidst MY graduation… NOT YOURS! :mortar_board:

3 Likes

Silly tired. Luckily I’m off work, although I’m stuck in waiting for a delivery

Sat on the beach for a bit last night - the whole world looking like it had an over the top insta filter on it. Super blue sea and sky, orange sunset. It was just lush

Of course the photos I took were crap in comparison

2 Likes

Oh great I have to work again.

1 Like

Is the title of this meant to be referencing this?

Because this is definitely going to be firmly ingrained in my brain today.

3 Likes