Monday Monday

It’s Monday morning, you know what to do it

My Friday today. Finishing at 1.30. That’s it for me.

2 Likes

Morning.

Another week off for me.

Today will be spent waiting for a parcel this morning and then there’s a bloke coming to fit a load of blinds this afternoon.

Hoping to get chance to go for a quick bike ride - need to find a local loop for when I cba going further afield.

1 Like

Morning all!

It looks like it will be a nice day here. I’ll be wearing shorts.

I’ll be meandering my way through some admin tasks with breaks for coffee and snacks.

Gonna go to work and do work, like a sucker

2 Likes

Busy week iiirc. Some training today in the town hall extension, hope I see Pat Karney so i can stick my tongue out at him.

Got a dentist appointment in about 30 mins. First one in like a decade and I’m really nervous

Morning all.

Back in work after a week in Mallorca.

Feels like first day of new job mk III.

Absolutely knackered today after hosting twenty 8/9yo girls for my youngest’s Birthday party yesterday

So of course I got up at 6am for no reason - though maybe it was an act of clairvoyance as the cat tried to walk in the house with a dead thrush in her jaws at about 6:15

Monday

Grapefruit and coffee for breakfast. I hope the rest of the day doesn’t continue in such a bitter fashion

Happy Monday and happy birthday @xylo

3 Likes

morning everyone. car people, who owe me a good amount of money, are still saying no to paying it to me. that is fucked up.

my mood is poor. i went to troon yesterday to blow the cobwebs away, and it worked but i woke again this morning feeling gloomy. i guess that makes sense.

i launched a new Jazz based show on Dissonance today; check it out, please? want honest feedback.

3 Likes

See that Best Oral Mex sign on Chilangos every day and only just realised what the pun was :see_no_evil:

Need to get more than 5 hours sleep tbh tbf.
Got some really boring web developments to do that are so boring I really can’t be arsed. Maybe I will make it play in da club when they press a button or something.

1 Like

Good god I’d like to go back to sleep

Coffee, birdwatching, mainlining ibuprofen for a dodgy shoulder, hopefully a crab sandwich on the beach, and then taking the kids to Europe’s biggest funfair after school.

Also seeing how much NiN the TV can stand whilst in the car from @Jimouthargyle 's playlist. Am guessing it’s going to be less than one full song.

2 Likes

No work for me today so might lounge around in bed for a while then I need to go and buy meat for tomorrow’s bbq and wrap Mrs F’s birthday presents. That’s about it tbh.

1 Like

shouting “I hate this meeting” repeatedly before joining my weekly Monday morning teams meeting is really cathartic and should be how I start every week.

5 Likes

Sat down on the bed with work laptop at about 7:45am to make a quick priority list before popping out for a walk and coffee but then the cat curled up on my lap so instead I’ve just blasted through a good chunk of my weekly reporting and it’s barely 9am! Looks like it could be a two hour lunch kinda day :eyes:

4 Likes

Most people might think it rude to have a department-wide meeting at 10am on a Monday but not my boss.

1 Like

8am meeting every monday and thursday for me until i changed rolls last month went on for years