Monday moody evening

How moody are you feeling?

I’m in such a bad mood :see_no_evil:

Had hot dog again, thank god they’re all eaten now. Want to write BUT JUST TOO MOODY

Want a cup of tea. Too moody.

11 Likes

I’m always moody as of late.

Just prepped my dinner though and am on the last episode of the first series of friends.

Had a bath too and read a bit of a book.

1 Like

Last night in Mallorca, having a beer with the TV watching the sunset somehow not happen.

But the company is good and we’re going to dinner.
So not moody at all.
I should get off my phone. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

This had reminded me to look at photos where I’m going on Thursday night and I’m less moody now :blush:

13 Likes

Not moody today and feel like I might finally maybe feeling generally better after being in a pretty bad place for quite a while. Trying my best to climb out, anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

There were no en croutes in the shop @kermitwormit :pensive: so just had plain salmon and harissa and maple syrup roast veg, bit boring but nice enough.

Also finished off the torte, you can see the caramel layer better in this pic

13 Likes

A moody contribution

8 Likes

In quite a chilled mood, surprisingly.

7up Free is the business.

6 Likes

had leftover Chinese utilising our new microwave. had two bags of prawn crackers. only connect in a bit. chucked a few bits on freecycle. feelin human.

How many packets of noodles is that please?

1 Like

Three

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

I hope your bad mood goes away soon, Scout! :sunflower:

1 Like

Fine. Just gonna have a bath

Hey :blush:

I’m in very tired, so cranky. Made a banging pie. Incredible scenes. Pastry was rustic, but excellent filling. Watching Frozen Planet 2 with a beer and probably napping.

4 Likes

No way to talk about dancing abilities

1 Like

Oh yes! I’m so excited for this I punched the air yesterday when I saw the advert for it :smile:

1 Like

Angrily sucking a Werthers wishing it was a bag of chocolate buttons

3 Likes

Pub quiz called off, not too fussed. But didn’t make it outside due to shopping delays which is annoying as it was actually sunny too

Trying to make buffalo wings for the first time and my god I’m bad at organising when making a new recipe. Hadnt to look up how to separate wings in the middle of cooking ffs

Hopefully good results though

Moody level - 6/10

VERY MOODY

It’s been a stinky dog poo of a day

1 Like

An, that orca whale segment :exploding_head: