Monday morning 14.10.19

Equally, going on holiday is meant to refresh you for when you get home.

No pal, it just makes me want to be on holiday longer and highlights how crap work is.

2 Likes

Morning all!

It’s my October holiday so I’m up with The Child watching Justin’s House and drinking coffee.

My plan today is doing some shopping (groceries) and cooking some aubergines. I need to buy jeans but that might be a future task.

Sleeping like crap lately, think I’m goong to have to cut down on coffee :sob:

Too much rain. Really want to fuck off my morning plans which I was reluctant about anyway but have been guilted into keeping them. Annoyed that I am going to have to spend £10-15 on taxis rather than cycle because of the weather (fine with cycling in the rain, less so with the logistics of having two clothes changes required).

Feeling a bit bleurgh anyway, probably just from the flu jab. Also knackered myself out carrying R all the way to preschool so we could share the umbrella most efficiently, like Susuke carrying Mae:

1 Like

He didn’t turn up so I was waiting in the rain! Left wet and disappointed.

Back to work and actually looking forward to it!

ḡ̝͉ͦ̈̌ͭ̚͘ͅg̰̭̬͈̙̥ͫ͞b̠͕̪͍̄̐͌̇b͇̦͆͋̀͒̿͘j͕͉̗̹̗̮̪͜f̨͚͓̣̪ͦ̇͊̈́f̲͎̟̖̦ͣ̎͢j̳̰̖̳͍̱ͮ͡h͕͍ͧg͕̼̜͔̈͠f̟͕ͮͬͩr̴̮̿̍̊ͨ̿͊̈́ĥ̳v̗̗͚͎ͬͧ̀g͎̱͔̻͓͍͔͋̓̍́̇ͦ̓͢j͍͎̤̒̔

2 Likes

Just woke from a great dream where I was a famous footballer for some reason and everybody loved me

Not at all, pal, you were fine. Was really nice seeing you again, albeit once again, all too briefly.

2 Likes

Argh. Fucking everything fuck off please.

My wife said I was the most pissed she’d seen me in years.

We need to sort out a meat proper. You 2 are brilliant

3 Likes

Hair goals tbf
Either of them

2 Likes

Gmorning

Was due to go back to work today but extended my leave by 2 more days on account of my ass hurting still so sitting is still off the cards unless I take above the recommended dose of Dihydrocodiene which would then mean I’m too high to be at work!

Listening to Carly Rae Jepsen whilst tending to my farm in Stardew Valley on Switch and just planning to move on out to the shop to get some malteasers

1 Like

colleague’s laptop is making a ticking / popping sound

think it might be about to explode

Nah its just making office popcorn

morning folks

we got an email from our arsehole landlord saying he’ll show some people around the place today. He sent it once we’d both left for work. That’s a dick move right? My room is a state.

Long week at work ahead D:

do you think i should unplug it or

Felt rough as fuck yesterday, used this Vicks “first defence” nasal spray/snake oil that’s supposed to stop you getting a cold if you use it at the first sign of symptoms, and you know what? Feel great today. Second time that’s happened, too.

Get a bowl ready

Working 9-6 for job A then 8-10, and 12-2am for job B
So
Fuck everything basically