Monday morning and day all purpose thread

:sob:

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

9 Likes

Morning

Up relatively late, still having breakfast! Well, R is, I just had a banana because we are low in cereal and I was being selfless.

Veering between feeling quite ok and us moaning at each other. Day could still go either way. Probably the bad way.

Eyes feel on fire.

Morning you folks,

I woke this morning and found a five year old in the house! We didn’t have one of them yesterday!

Pancakes for breakfast, then beach, then back for a barbecue lunch, then distanced school friend cake exchange later, then a takeaway for dinner tonight.

My legs are numb from sitting on the floor building a Lego police transporter.

6 Likes

are you still in pain lovely? x

Not entirely sure what the point of waking up was tbh

I’m sure I’ll find something to take my mind off ye olde dread though

Another day at work, another day of witnessing the gradual decline of my mental health :upside_down_face:

Morning

Hoping I can be productive today as I really need to be to quell my anxiety a bit. But the anxiety stops me being productive

Gonna do an early evening bike after work. American neighbour and her daughter have been having a running battle all morning.

My fucking housemate just told me it was a bank holiday because the calendar on her laptop told her it was a bank holiday. Is it a bank holiday? Don’t make me get out of bed again for no reason

1 Like

No

2 Likes

No I do not want to spend all day writing up the minutes of that pointless meeting from last week if it’s all the same to you

Okay okay I’m getting up (I am not)

2 Likes

Happy birthday Jimbo :partying_face:

2 Likes

You know no one ever reads them either

3 Likes

I think they may be the single biggest waste of time in the history of office-drone jobs

2 Likes

Where is she from?

It is a holiday today in many countries, from Andorra to Togo. Not in England though.

Blackpool

1 Like

It is not a bank holiday in Blackpool today.

10 Likes

Blackpool, Andorra?

2 Likes

FFS

Maybe? :pray:

1 Like