Monday morning and that

I need to print out and laminate some pictures of flags to label the wine shelves. Reckon I can make it last til lunchtime?

Make flags of the world bunting

3 Likes

Just burned my hand trying to fix the laminator so bunting might have to wait til tomorrow.

Rock, rock to Captain Planet rock, don’t stop

1 Like

Keep trollin’ trollin’ trollin’

3 Likes

You just gotta have faith xylo.

1 Like

Googling Limp Bizkit memes now, all obviously terrible compared to @xylo’s

2 Likes

Off work with ill. On antibiotics and strong pain killers.

GWS please

5 Likes

Would probably be cheaper and more effective to just have a kale smoothie every morning

2 Likes

Feeling a bit despondent after receiving yet another rejection email for a job that my experience fit perfectly. I’ve gone through all the new job adverts for today. Think I’ll fuck off to the pub and look at records on eBay.

Finished already, mainly because I’ve had to get someone else to cut them out the laminated flag pictures for me because I can’t do it nicely enough. I am 34.

3 Likes

Got a hangover that’s making me feel like I got kicked in the head. Happy day after St. Patrick’s Day everyone!

4 Likes

Showing effective delegation skills there m9

1 Like

Had a feed of Guinness last night and a full tin of beans for breakfast, I do not envy whoever has to smell my farts today

4 Likes

Probably a better experience for everyone than if you were on the kale smoothies tbf

3 Likes

And now my colleague’s had to leave so I’m working solo for the rest of the day. It’s a fucking rollercoaster ride down here today.

Same here, we’ve managed to cram so much in in a year! Really crazy looking back on it. So chuffed I’ve been able to release a record and play a gig off the back of it, thanks @Twinkletoes and @McGarnagle for making it happen. Looking forward to another year of fun.

Anyway, morning afternoon everyone!

Mixed bag today:

• Bike chain snapped as soon as I set off from home so had to walk
  • Did a mix for @escutcheon’s podcast which is released this evening and I am disproportionately excited for it to get out into the world.

Hope you’re all having good Mondays.

4 Likes

Stressing about a job on Thursday and how much extra work it involves on top of all my other deadlines…just did a bit of research and as it happens i have more than enough general history nerdery in my memory vaults thay I reckon I could wing it and still do a good job.

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

how is it only half twelve

this day has been going on for at least a month

1 Like