Monday morning thread

Happy birthday kallgeese :smiley: :balloon: :tada:

7 Likes

Start my first day proper in my new internally promoted job. Dislike my profession hugely. Not looking forward to it.

I hope you guys have a better day.

3 Likes

Ah happy birthday @Kallgeese and also good luck with the new job.

I had thought that cake thing popped up when it was your sign up anniversary actually. Nice!

1 Like

Cool mix of colours in the sky this morning.

8 Likes

Hb kg + gl!

1 Like

Ughghg fuck, today is going to be dreadful. :expressionless:

Thom’s first draft of Lucky was a bit bleak…

2 Likes

I was going to do this puzzle but I massively

don’t fancy doing it

4 Likes

Also, how did recording go?

Bit late for work today as I went for brekkie with the TV before he gets his flight home. This week is gonna be so busy but I’m finishing early on Friday and flying to London for the weekend :grin:

I’m seeing The Sadies in Brighton instead as have seen G!Y!B!E! loads and haven’t heard the new album yet

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Kallgeese :birthday::beers::balloon:

Off to Cornwall for a bit for some sea air, tin mines and beach walks. Going to be good.

1 Like

Happy birthday champ.

1 Like

I think that was either a different cake or a crown or something??? Had it recently and it was def not that one.

Anyway. Happy combined birthday and new job day, Mr K!

(I’m spending today like I should have been spending all weekend: in bed, warm, sleeping off this massive cold.)

1 Like

Not good :expressionless:

Ah sorry to hear that

Happy birthday goose!

1 Like

Happy birthday @Kallgeese you absolute splendid cunt, have a great day paisan :beers::+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Morning team, feeling pretty fresh this morn, this is good because today marks the start of our truly fucking mental period in Work. 6 weeks of bedlam ahead :grimacing::grinning::+1:
Coffee coffee coffee!

1 Like

Happy birthday Kallgerino-el-Kalgarkhanos-@Kallgeese! (not into the whole brevity thing) Have a truly excellent day, mon frere.

Today is my Friday. Can someone remind me to go to work at about 1pm please because I’m almost certainly going to forget. Ta.

1 Like