Monday morning

Especially when you have a huge mouth.

Honestly I can barely eat at the moment :cry:

Hope you are feeling better now shucks.

1 Like

that makes it 10 times worse too

Saw Tinariwen at the Walthamstow Garden Party, they were ace - even though they were performing under the blackest cloud Iā€™ve ever seen:

Guys, help! I just got a couple dresses through the post. I love them but the website only did dresses in one size (!!!) and theyā€™re meant to be loose fitā€¦ which is great, they are SO comfy! But I canā€™t shake the feeling I look a little bit like -

I donā€™t know whether to keep themā€¦ one of them looks grand but the second one I just donā€™t know if I look a bit ridiculous or not. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m expecting you guys to do about it because Iā€™m not willing to show you me in them. Haha. But yeahā€¦ there we go. Exciting times in the Witches household.

2 Likes

From what ive learned from the wife, youre supposed to snapchat you wearing it to your bezzies and take the consensus (unless they disagree with you)

Haha! Well, Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m just going to keep it and welcome the slagging because I LOVE IT. I can already predict one of my guy friends is going to take one look at me and say something likeā€¦

ā€œwell, thatā€™s veryā€¦ baggyā€ or ā€œAHOY THEREā€ (Itā€™s also a sailor style dress :joy:)

3 Likes

Classic one of your guy friends.

2 Likes

This is exactly what my bf says I look like in my Monki kimono dress

I obviously told him to fuck off and donā€™t use simpsons references around me

p.s.pls show me the dresses!

1 Like

is there a more attractive bottle of water out there than this

1 Like

Cheers, Iā€™m not sure how I feel at the moment really. Hardly said a word to anyone today.

Off today due to it being fair holiday in Glasgow.
Think Iā€™ll go play some golf, might even put the shorts on although I probably wonā€™t.

Weekend was good, stag was great, my pals managed to organise the stags favourite Glasgow band to reform to play a one off gig, he was overt he fucking moon and they were great :grinning:

the one with the pink lid though

1 Like

yeaaah, he always comments on something. ā€œThose trousers are very highā€ :roll_eyes: ā€œyouā€™re wearing a LOT of stripesā€ yes yes, I look like a prick, letā€™s move on.

@anon44830896 Oo! I love monki! Lemme seeee.

ahemā€¦ this is it, if you hate it donā€™t tell me. haha!! :grimacing:

https://www.oliveclothing.com/p-oliveunique-20170524-011-navy-two-pocket-sailor-dress-navy

It really does look like a homer tent dressā€¦ but imagine all the pizzas I can eat in it!! (and hide in those pockets).

1 Like

Iā€™m going to wash my seat belt. YouTube says the neck grease might have stopped it from winding up

morning!

Iā€™m on a tea break, so you can talk to me for 10 minutes if you like

4 cups of coffee this morning and still :sleeping:

1 Like

keep the dress and eat loads until it fits

win win

6 Likes

Did a decent stint at the gym despite a ruinously heavy weekend, happy wiā€™ that. Gonna start looking up flats and then might do some creative bollocks ive not had time to do for months.