Monday morning

2 Likes

technically, yes - but Iā€™m sat at home alone spamming music journalists/blogs/zines in an attempt to get coverage of my LP while the rest of my family is out on a tiny island in the archipelago with aunts, uncles, cousins etc

:confused:

ewww. My old place had one of those ā€˜live, laugh, loveā€™ things on the living room wall. The ex-tenants were massive smokers and the walls were all stained, so when they took the lettering off the wall you could see where it had been.

grim. smoking inside is such a weird thing to do.

It is! I canā€™t believe the smoking ban is only 10 years old. Iā€™m a social smoker but Iā€™m so glad people donā€™t smoke in pubs or venues anymore.

1 Like

this is almost as bad as the car down my road which has ā€˜powered by fairy dustā€™ stencilled on it

1 Like

has @ruffers posted today? hope youā€™re okay, laddo

1 Like

imagine liking snow patrol that much

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:ā€¦:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Are you going out there later? At least the sun is out I suppose.

Iā€™d have been more understanding if it had read ā€œwoah woah woā€

nah, theyā€™re back tomorrow. I think weā€™re gonna go to Gotland on Wednesday for a few days. Weā€™ve booked our proper holidays abroad in August so weā€™re just doing little trips cos the TV has freelance work she still needs to get done before then

bit boring really. Stockholm is dead right now and is at its absolute best in August & weā€™re gonna be away for most of it

Always July

1 Like

So much this^

hey @ericthefourth his reminds me of an air bā€™nā€™b I stayed in recently in Inverness. It was in what I assume originally was a farm house, so it was pretty big, with one end having two spare rooms for guests, lovely hosts etc, but the landlady had fan-artwork of Peter Doherty EVERYWHERE. Just in case their was any doubt too, she had named her small child ā€œCamdenā€ :open_mouth:

1 Like

probably drunk

1 Like

fucking hell!!!

2 Likes

I know right? That poor kid

Ah thatā€™s cool that it is its best in August. Gotland is on my list of places to head to as well!

I found i think my favourite walk so far, from my place (Globen) to Hornstull along the waterfront north of ƅrsta. So nice (lots of good looking places to swim too).

that should be a crime

1 Like