Monday morning

Hey gang

I’m WFH next couple of days as it’s half term

My son just made me a lovely coffee and I have a cat on me

It’s hard to say. We’ll presumably have to come up with a new way of measuring time in the Infinite Monday. I’m going by the number of cba sighs the guy across the desk from me makes. They seem pretty regular.

Brought teabags over but no mugs, kettles, or even a pan. Well done, me.

So just suck on the teabags like a grown up. Jesus stop being so mollycoddled

2 Likes

Makes me laugh the way your life is just one shit thing after another

I’m no plumber, but that does make logical sense.

5 Likes

Preparing for an interview in Caerphilly this afternoon that so far consists of learning the pronunciation of very welsh sounding local villages. Definitely more important stuff I should be brushing up on but the potential for ballsing up here is too high :grimacing:

This joke jokes itself

1 Like

“Hi I’m Johnny Knoxville and this is Bisto in the Bath”

6 Likes

I just had to send my class for a slightly early break because I was doing a load of really quiet farts that smelled like a landfill site.

10 Likes

Hope you’re gonna Take It Easy

There’s one mug.

2 Likes

OH FOR FU

7 Likes

Same as I tell everyone who goes but please go to Contendor for dinner. You have to book but you can do it on by email from their website. It’s over near Macarena district which is really nice.

It’s really lovely fresh food and i think the menu changes daily and they’ll happily cook off menu too as one time they didn’t have many veggie options I liked so they made something for me especially. Happiest chef I’ve ever seen (it’s an open kitchen and it’s soooo calm)

POTW contender

On occasion when some bantzster did a 3am fire alarm stunt at Uni the number of LADZ who chose to wander outside either in their pants, or, alternatively just in a dressing gown and otherwise commando was literally quite frightening.

2 Likes

hahahahahahahahahaauurrggghhhhhhhhh

Can’t decide whether it’s worth me starting a pension pot or just hoping/accepting that the world will be an unrecognisable burning orb by the time I’m 70 and spunking my disposable income on sushi and Uniqlo jumpers instead

4 Likes

Did you let @witches visit over the weekend or something?

That would explain this one.

8 Likes