Monday Munch Thread 🍔🥗🌯🥫

Tell us what you’re having for lunch today!

I think I’m going to wander to the shop at the end of my street and get a chicken tikka, cheese and tomato panini, and maybe a bit of their mars bar crispy cake.

What are you eating today?

1 Like

Anybody eating lunch today?

1 Like

I’ll just have whatever sandwich looks best out of the takeaway sandwiches in the fridge. Also crisps and probably a pasty, obviously. I’m very hungry.

1 Like

‘Chicken and pickle’?!? Is that a thing? Who made these sandwiches!

Off work.

Just been for a run. Torn between beans on toast or some instant noodles with some stir fried veg and maybe a fried egg.

Erring towards beans on toast because of simplicity

Leftover roast chicken with pickle is lovely.

Obviously roast chicken slices from the chilled meats aisle are an abomination and nobody eats them when the vastly superior ‘ham’ is available

1 Like

Oooh I wish I had bread for beans on toast

Reckon this is ‘cooked whole chicken breast’ that has been sliced up, so will give it a go.

I could fuck with that (between 1991 and 2017, obviously)

1 Like

Not sure if I’m going to have lunch because I had this for breakfast:

5 Likes

Leftover butternut squash soup and some slices of buttered bread.

1 Like

I had a Morrisons falafel wrap, green Naked juice and some extra falafels with a pea and mint dip.

They were OK but @colon_closed_bracket is currently winning this particular competition.

1 Like

Winning at life again

Today could actually be the day for Greggs delivery

3 Likes

Leftover spaghetti with salami and fennel from (eek) Thursday

I miss Greggs so much.

Stilton and mushrooms on toast with za’atar, s&v squares, easy peeler, topic.

1 Like

just had some leftovers - spinach, broccoli, halloumi, sprouts and seitan in a wrap.

and 2 pieces of cake.

1 Like

Some soup from a fancy local place which just started selling in the shop round the corner from me (£3.75 for a jar ffs!) and some homemade sourdough my flatmate just pulled out the oven

1 Like

A jar of soup?

This country…