Monday mystery thread

When I came back to the car after my pro bono clinic (which etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc), all four windows were down.

Now, I know you’re all thinking: you dozy twat, you left them down when you parked. But I use the AC instead of opening windows when it’s hot, and never use the back windows anyway. Also, I noticed that I could see my car out of the window of the room I was using and I probably would have noticed the back windows being down.

So, explanation?

• You left them open yourself, you stupid prick
  • The car has a “ventilate” option when you remotely unlock it and it’s hot, even though this has never happened before
  • Ghosts
  • sucks air through teeth sounds like an electrical fault to me mate. That’s not going to be cheap to fix.
  • Something involving an ice dagger

0 voters

The heat got to the car and it couldn’t take it anymore.

*constant, constant farting

The heat melted the windows

have you ever seen the movie cars?

We can meet eps in the middle; the heat from his constant farting melted the windows.

As a youngun there would sometimes be a faint knocking sound coming from my parent’s room, like a dull but consistent thud. Thing was, it was the middle of the night on a weekday, so I started to freak out wondering what it could be. I asked my parents about it the next day and they went white. Then my dad told me about how when they bought the house, the previous owners told them after they’d made the purchase that apparently years ago there had been a tragic death in the house where a young girl got trapped in a large wooden box and was found days later in there not alive. Scared the shit out of me though I never heard it again. What do you think?

• Ghosts
  • Some sort of anomaly with the pipes
  • Sound coming from elsewhere, but it just seemed like it was coming from your parents room
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

:smiley::smiley::smiley: who knows, who knows

shagging

There is a combo you can press on your car key that opens all 4 windows.

You did that by mistake either locking the car or opening the car.

Where does the ice knife come into this?

:sunglasses:

Fucking hell, no need to be rude about it.

Never mind all that, I’m more mystified that you’ve got a car with electric rear windows. I can’t remember the last time I saw a car with electric rear windows.

They were £6k extra, but worth every penny.

U wot m8

Nearly every car I’ve been in in the last 5 years has got them

post can’t be empty

You can’t put a price on those kind of bragging rights.

I dunno - @safebruv reckons it’s nothing to brag about :wink:

(maybe I’m just easily impressed, or just don’t go in new cars)