Monday night, eh?

Late one.

12 Likes

Got the ol vaccination today

16 Likes

How you feeling?

Not bad cheers, arms a bit sore but other than that fine! Only had it an hour and a half ago though

2 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t quite prepared for quite how sore my arm was.

Oh blimey haha, something to look forward to

Made chili. It is yummy.

Tried a few times to book my jab because I saw some 29s and under on twitter manage to book but no luck. Ah well.

Evening all :wave:

Day was relatively okay and productive. Went for a bike ride albeit only about six miles which makes me think the last 15 months of lockdown life have probably aged me about a decade. But the only way is up, eh?

Not much else to report, really.

4 Likes

Feel like shit

Silly toddler has been a general nightmare around a few nice moments on her 2nd birthday, bless her. Bring on the terrible twos…

Hi. Had salmon, corn on the cob and mixed green veg for dinner and a few (two) slices of bread and butter, followed by new York cheesecake

:yum::yum::yum:

4 Likes

Took advantage of the fact it’s relatively cool this evening to cut the grass and plant out some plants. Looked out the back door two minutes after I’d finished and already one of the local cats was there getting ready to curl one out in the freshly dug border. Little shit.

2 Likes

At least it wasn’t a larger one

4 Likes

Six miles is great. :muscle:

1 Like

Had an excellent birthday. Emma got me the stupid fancy Divine Comedy box set, and all is well in the world.

13 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPm1u-UHh-m/?utm_medium=copy_link

HB, MS!

2 Likes

Happy birthday ma man, hope you’re having a lovely day :+1:

1 Like

It’s been a busy day. My last working day until next Wednesday (woohoo), 3 loads of laundry done, got my brake pads replaced on my car, walked dogs and cleaned out the car. Just sat down with a beer and getting ready for Inside No 9 now…

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like