Monday night no?

I’m having pizza

7 Likes

Had poke and two beers with my mate Stef

11 Likes

Will have many cans of beer, some wine, watch the football, a Deliveroo and then probably end with a no brainer film whilst drunk.

1 Like

korean food
dungeons
dragons
etc

1 Like

Which :pizza:?

I have also had piz. Got a shandy going. Watching the one show. Exciting

2 Likes

Back is hurting a lot. Got quorn nuggets, chips and beans and a beer for tea, probably watch Food Network. Got a fresh pack of diazepam the other day so will get hopped up on goofballs before bed.

Helloooo
Just got back from the gym. Nearly got stuck on the treadmill cause I couldn’t work out how to stop it.
Thought my luck was in when my cousin appeared next to me and I said “please help me, how do I make it stop??” and he said “no idea mate, I don’t do cardio. If you do manage to get off it though, maybe walk home backwards to change it up a bit.”

THANKS

11 Likes

Same here.

I run but always outside. I’d fall on my arse or there would be a BMS1 shape through the wall if I went on one.

2 Likes

You’d be fine! I didn’t, and I’m always ending up on my arse

1 Like

PHWOARRR

1 Like

guess I’ll drink a couple beers and try to warm up

Just laughing at a review of hot chocolate flakes

‘Makes a great hot drink’

4 Likes

Ordered a pie and mash, comfort food to get me through a long night of editing a video for a live talk thingy tomorrow night.

Managed to make some of the talk about Trevor and Simon, not sure that’s what the organisers are going for really :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

The pizza is something spicy. Haven’t got it out the fridge yet.

Might hang out at Denovalis for a bit.

See you there

1 Like
2 Likes

Had a very early dinner. Hungry again already.

Completely unrelated - a few days ago I witnessed a couple from across the road being loaded into a police car in handcuffs. Obviously told Mrs W about it on getting back into the house.

I picked my youngest daughter up from brownies a short while ago. The woman from across the road was in the street loading stuff into her car. We said hello to each other and exchanged pleasantries. As we walked away my daughter loudly asked ‘is that the woman that got arrested?’

I now can’t go outside ever again.

14 Likes

I would like to meet with Christ yes.