Monday night thread

Is there a Hoover thread btw? I got a new Hoover for my bday and I want to enthuse about hoovering. Tips, frequency, attachments, that sort of thing.

1 Like

As sure as summer rain

1 Like

A quick search reveals no, no hoovering thread.

2 Likes

Thank you! <3 my time to shine!

1 Like

If you play your cards right with the timing and the opening post then there’s huge beeve potential in that thread imo.

4 Likes
1 Like

:smiley: I’ve just posted it so hope I haven’t missed the opportunity.

Edit: probably should’ve slagged off dysons or henry/hetty’s when I had the chance

1 Like

Watching the footy

Fantastic choice, imo. Love mine a lot

1 Like

Why didn’t I do this work today?! WHY

Shaved my beard off so thats 1 thing that happened today

Had fajitas for tea, then got really stressed out cause of the Internet being intermittent while I’m trying to watch Shudder so I stress ate half a chocolate orange and now i feel sick.

Mr s_w sorted the internet, so I’m now watching that documentary about Folk Horror on Shudder though its 3 hours so will probs watch it in 2/3 parts. So far so good tbf.

3 Likes

I mean I could do my work or I could pick up my bench complaint with the council again…

2 Likes

I got my wife to give me an opinion between those and the cherry red ones. Her answer…

“The cherry red remind me of skinheads when men wear them, so you better shave your head if you want to fit in”.

2 Likes

Hdsnksjsbdjdhsjsjshgdhd

That was me typing in excitement. I’ve been looking forward to watching this doc for aaages! Thank you the info :blush:

1 Like

This has reminded me to start penning a complaint email to my own council so thank you!!

(I hope you get your work finished x)

1 Like

Always love it when the university challenge nerds don’t get the popular music

4 Likes

I’ve done my bench complaint for the night, have told off an Instagram good news account for sharing weird non consensual stuff, what else can I humbug about before making a start?!

2 Likes

Outstanding work! And tbf telling off that Instagram account sounds less like humbugging and more like a really decent thing to do.

Hmmm. Good question. There must be something to tut about! There’s always something that needs tutting at.

1 Like