Monday night thread

I’m on TikTok. Sometimes think I coulda been an influencer if I’d have got my act in gear.

1 Like

I genuinely reckon you’d be a great tiktok influencer! There’s so many niche little corners, you could do time lapse videos of your cycling and then a nifty transition into your dinners

1 Like

Mine seems to be mainly American people trying British food, people reviewing chicken shops, sandwiches and cats.

2 Likes

Omg @tilty imagine the sponsorship deals you could get. Helmets and meat and stuff in exchange for a hashtag spon post!

What ones did you go for in the end?

:smiley: love that for you! The algorithm does learn what you like scarily quickly.
Mine is cats and assorted weirdness. Obviously.

1 Like

Best TikTok trend was those kids telling really bad jokes then throwing a chair in a pool or something and walking off in slow motion.

1 Like

I get a lot of Japanese women sharing their ridiculously neat and tidy evening routines and Francis Trains.

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Evening all!

We had sausagy potatoes for tea. They were good but I’d have liked more sausage and more vegetables.

I was going to gym tonight but I cannot even get close to being arsed so I’ll stay at home and watch a film, hopefully.

2 Likes

Saag tonight. New recipe. Bit lengthier than my usual but very nice.

8 Likes

This looks amazing

4 Likes

About three seconds after posting that I realised you’d think your filth :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s the recipe/video. Easy to follow, didn’t go as heavy on the oil and omitted the ghee because I could feel my arteries clogging looking at that screenshot.

https://showmethecurry.com/curries/dhaba-style-palak-paneer.html

4 Likes

Is there a Hoover thread btw? I got a new Hoover for my bday and I want to enthuse about hoovering. Tips, frequency, attachments, that sort of thing.

1 Like

As sure as summer rain

1 Like

A quick search reveals no, no hoovering thread.

2 Likes

Thank you! <3 my time to shine!

1 Like

If you play your cards right with the timing and the opening post then there’s huge beeve potential in that thread imo.

4 Likes