Monday night thread

Hehe was that a xylopwn thread or galacticstar3ruption?

2 Likes

Watching the golf highlights.

Need to go the shops and buy cleaning stuff as my parents are coming tomorrow. Means I will finally have my bike though. And landlady coming on Thursday to check up on me.

Probably leave going til after uni challenge though.

Had a really tasty plate of chicken and rice for tea.

Wor Lass has the remote and keeps flicking between Food Network and other channels.

That’s all I’ve got.

Cheers lads. Undefeated so far, so I need to win one of the next two to win the tournament. Here. We. Go.

I’m using a Kit playmat tonight. She’s named after Kit Peddler because she’s a cyber person (not a/s/l)

:anguished:

Back from dance class. Went in sad about my work situation, now I’m angry.

Got invited to do a talk in Dublin at the weekend on music fandom though, pretty happy about that.

sounds interesting! What would you talk about?

Gaun yer fucking sel son

1 Like

Don’t know yet! Waiting on an email from the organisers in the morning. Will probably have to discuss the Irish music scene and what I think of it but let’s see what they say to me in the email.

sounds like a pretty fun scene from all your posts. Don’t know how you find the time tbh.

I’m doing that second screening thing like a proper millennial

hello everyone (anyone)

hello!

what’s new, man?

Hello!

Trying to figure out my schedule for a ten day festival, it’s doing my head in

Alright?

I think I’ve got vertigo - the last 2 days I’ve had a migraine and kind of felt sea sick or drunk, not really trusted myself with the baby but not like I have any help so constantly paranoid I’m going to pass out/fall over etc. Not great.

On that note my head is killing and I have an early start so it’s bed for me. LATERZ (If I die raise the baby between you all)

I watched Citizen Kane for the first time today. Definitely ahead of its time, especially for 1941. I liked it. How’s you?

1 Like

It’s great! It’s the reason I stayed here when all my friends were emigrating.

I have little to no responsibilities, so that’s where I make the time. No partner, no family living near me, no full time job. I’ve fucked a lot up but I’ve still got this.

how do you afford to live?

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored. New to Oxford and want to at least try and make friends and stuff but I can’t cos I’ve got lingering tonsilitis (don’t even think it’s the bacterial kind so not sure there’s any easy way to get rid of it). So basically housebound whilst my gf has a formal dinner thing.

Also need a job. I’m a lost cause tho so dunno what to do. Walk into the sea I guess.