Monday Night!

Ridges are good

I’ve got a whole presentation about them

Thread got weird

1 Like

Incredibly sharp teeth? Man I miss that puppy smell! Not the mess or the wee everywhere, but, the smell and the cuddles!

1 Like

‘presentation’

Just had a vague distant memory of sitting on Peckham rye one hot hazy summer night in like 2015 watching the big lebowski on a big screen, smoking some herb and feel like crying cuz life probably won’t get better than that will it.

One of those where you’re so depressed you can’t even be arsed going to sleep

1 Like

If you have a separate sugar pot/jar/whatever, specifically for like, hot beverage sugars, do you;

• Keep a teaspoon in the jar for ease
  • Absolutely not, that isn’t where spoons live

0 voters

Thank you in advance

Teaspoon in the sugar container but it is only used for portioning out the sugar and never for stirring it into a drink

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll just about allow it.
Something about it really stresses me out because I don’t like the idea of my other three teaspoons missing their friend. Might go online and buy a special teaspoon just for the jar.

Oh no, that’s exactly the kind of thing to make me feel sorry for an inanimate object too! I’d never thought of that and may have to return the tea spoon to the drawer. We hardly use the granulated sugar anyway

1 Like

Oh no! I’m sorry!

Just ordered a pair of very cute cat spoons online but fear I’ll feel bad for them too.

1 Like

If you pt 2 spoons in there then they won’t get lonely

2 Likes

Watching Rules of the Game and someone has just said ‘CD-ROM’. Can’t remember the last time I heard that said.

1 Like

Australia has changed that man

2 Likes