Monday Night

Been outside, did a bit extra on my bike. Now home and about to cook salmon, pak choi and carrots!

Oh amd i bought a warm baguette on my way home!

2 Likes

I missed the chilli memo so I’m having falafel for dinner. I did have five bean chilli for dinner for several nights over the last few days though.

Should do some more work but I don’t wanna.

3 Likes

Feel pretty rubbish. Spoke to Ol Ma Epimer on the phone though and apparently my brother in law had said to her that I had pink hair on the Christmas video call, to which she replied “OH DON’T BE STUPID” and caused an argument, so feeling pretty pleased with myself about that tbh

2 Likes

My brother used to talk about having a towel sleep when he was hungover - half getting dried and then going for a nap.

He used to swear by them as a restorative.

2 Likes

Hey hey

Made some banging noods, but boy, they’re hot and spicy

Watching last week’s apprentice and drinking a squash or 2 like a big baby

16 Likes

That looks so good!

It’s amazing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChwyQtTAsrV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

9 Likes

Evening all!

I played football - had an excellent game and scored a goal but the team still lost 7-4.

Wor Lass made a gnocchi bolognese which was excellent and I had a load of dried mango for dessert.

No plans tonight but will hopefully watch a film and drink some tonic water. I got paid today so I’d quite like to book a holiday but I also need to work out if I can get to my friend’s wedding in Barcelona too.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m gonna make this later this week :yum:

Waiting for wife to come off the phone and supervise OG bairn, put him in bed so i can go for a run (originally typed ‘go to bed’ here, so my mind is definitely on sleep later).

Very tired.

2 Likes

Super easy. Dead tasty

2 Likes

Surely Mastermind all just depends on the length of the questions you get? It’s a farce!

3 Likes

I’ve never not done it

Had a nice dinner but I’m not posting a picture because it’s not sunday

2 Likes

I like to channel @Gnometorious every day of the week.

2 Likes

I DON’T KNOW YOU

2 Likes

Beautiful

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll watch king of the hill

2 Likes