Monday NIGHTT

This reminds me of the wild garlic craze of early lockdown, whatever happened to that eh?

Wild garlic went out of season…

5 Likes

10 Likes

So fickle

Odd thing to put ice cream on.

1 Like

Which?

evening tilty; all :wave:

first Monday working since like April, ngl it wasn’t much fun but could have been worse. so I made it worse by falling over in the shower and my leg, arm and side are really sore. good work.

chicken burgers for dinner here, miiiiiiiight have a cheeky waffle afterwards as remembering that I was in Belgium two years ago this week has put me in a waffly mood.

1 Like

absolute c**t of a day.
i’m going to try hard and not open a bottle of wine.

you’ll have to apply to the hoogster for special dispensation i’m afraid

1 Like

I love burrata, how can you not love a cheese that is half Babybel half Dairylea

2 Likes

It’s around 63% so would be the special/long lasting bottle. Also read a few reviews where they just kept shouting about how it was basically peanut butter, which I’m all about

And seems to be the same price or even cheaper than people pay in the States? Nice change from everything costing twice as much here …

1 Like

My daughter’s currently into an old Bananas in Pyjamas theme tune - the drums are quite something

That was a heavy episode

We’ve got a cuddly banana that plays that sent over by our Norwegian relos. What a world!

Ignore him. We watched tomorrow’s e4 7pm episode.

2 Likes

got attacked by a bulldog puppy. easily the cutest thing i’ve ever seen.

took an incredible amount of effort not to steal her and run away.

5 Likes

Was it the same one from the other night?

Winnie is curled up with her head resting on my knee. Sometimes I really do believe she truly loves me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

yeah! wanted belly rubs and wouldn’t leave me alone

Sounds like it’s asking to be stolen