Monday nighttime

The pic doesn’t do it justice but this is very tasty. Also check the sunset!

My hand hurts a bit from where they stuck the cannula in but could be worse.

12 Likes

going for a run, don’t want to

1 Like

Evenin

Ordered a pizzer for tea.

Got Happy Valley to watch from last night and then an early-ish night I suppose.

2 Likes

Alright? Absolutely fucking shattered. Celebrated being able to go outside again with a chippy tea and started The X Files again. Will almost definitely be asleep by 9.

7 Likes

Tell you what, I had absolutely no idea that the concept of circuses was invented in Newcastle! For some reason I always just assumed they would’ve started in the US somewhere.

3 Likes

something something newcastle football club something clowns

4 Likes

Oh the 1975 are playing cardiff and it’s safe to say the zoomers have utterly lost their shit completely. People camping out in the queue for a venue that’s 1,500 max- bless.

2 Likes

Evening, just ate load of crisps

Got a Hello Fresh box today since it was on offer. Chicken pesto risotto thing. It’s merely okay considering the effort, waste and washing.

3 Likes

Hey.

Friday night here so living it up with a planned beer. Making a yotters otters carrot, swede, chickpea and harissa soup. Third recipe down

Trash TV, early bed as my son was a wanker last night and I only slept for an hour tops.

5 Likes

I saw this on Instagram last night and couldn’t find the recipe!

always weird me out when ‘‘cooking vegetables with chickpeas’’ is an actual recipe because I just do that out of laziness and feel like a gremlin (dont have all the fresh herbs usually obv)

1 Like

Well, ta da!!!

2 Likes

Dunno what to do now

Oh fuck, sticky toffee pudding for pud!!!

8 Likes

Oh great it’s fucking freezing again

V jealous of sticky pudding.

Tonight I’ll be doing the washing up, then the bins, and putting out the milk bottles. Monday nights rock

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE

• Below freezing every night, barely above freezing during the day, generally sunny, bitter wind
  • Around 8°C during the day, around 3°C at night, pisses it down every other day, occasionally sunny

0 voters

The sweet release of death is not an option

Genuinely don’t know which one I dislike least.

gotta prefer the rain but I guess that’s an economic decision