MONDAY Part II: the evening

alright?

lots of pizza chat today. finding it quite hard not to go out and buy a #pizza

2 Likes

Going to get a :burrito: then gotta go home do a few more hours’ work. Sigh.

The bf brought home some pizza but it didn’t come in a box! I might have to just eat it off… a plate :scream:

3 Likes

you win some you lose some

1 Like

Gutted :frowning:

2 Likes

In work until 8 aren’t I?
Then the television is meeting me and I will try to be extra nice and fun because she’s (understandably) still very freaked out by an incident yesterday that involved someone we don’t know falling out of a very high window in close proximity to us.
Think we might as well go and get drunk.

1 Like

Bourbon’s are dairy free?! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

If i could not do the work if i didnt have the burrito i wouldnt do it, obviously.

Had a go on one of those foam roller things… did a few moves and was thinking hmmm I guess it’s alright… then did another move and my back cracked in the most glorious manner. Feel like a new man.

Then had some tea.

2 Likes

be careful with those things on yr back m8

don’t think you’re meant to foam roll the bottom of your spine

1 Like

This was all upper/shoulders… thanks for the warning though :thumbsup:

Nearly sent out for a pizza but decided a fishfinger sandwich was a more sensible option.

Not having many students has turned into a really busy week and I’m not sure I’m happy with it.

I’ve gone and put all of my trousers in the wash at once and now I can’t leave the house.

5 Likes

I really like those lotus ones. They are too. Plus you can get a massive pack of them at the poundshop… for a pound.

1 Like

i had burgers for tea.

i wrote about my new hearing aid and the change in my life it’s going to bring. fancy reading about it?

8 Likes

Making tea waiting for kids to get back from piano lesson.

V has requested a fruit salad for dinner, that’s not a proper dinner though so will be forcing something else down him. Me and Mr S have got roasted veg, haloumi, rice and tahini.

I wasn’t aware that the other two were vegan friendly either! Bourbon’s are definitely the best biscuit out of those three for dunking into cups of tea or glasses of (almond) milk :smiley:

1 Like

Just got home, 2.5 hours later than I should have. Spent the last hour with my boss (and good pal) in tears in the office. Awesome.

Now I’m gonna make a chicken stew isn’t it. Probably won’t do a lot else. I want to start reading in the evenings atm but I am so tired. Not sure how people find the time!

Damn that was a good burrito.

1 Like