Monday Short Title

Morning all!

Let’s keep it brief.

Morning

Gotta take the car to the garage. I’ve made the 1000 IQ move of putting the bike in the back of the car so I can ride home rather than pissing about with buses.

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Hi.

Work.
Lunch.
Work.
Sport.
Dinner.
Book.
Bed.

2 Likes

Enjoying having may off. Today I am

• going to the tip
  • going to B&Q
  • going into my sons class to see what they’re up to
  • continuing building the patio in the garden
  • collecting daughter from her after school football
  • taking my son to training tonight

This evening we might carry on watching severance.

1 Like

Hihi

Was meant to be on a 5.30-1.30 today, but my daughter being ill has meant we’ve had to change childcare for them both. So I’m working 3-11 and my wife is doing a half(ish) day. Off tomorrow, hoping for a walk down the coast so I photo a lapwing for the Spring challenge thread.

Had about 2 hours sleep, feel like utter shit
Got an eye test later

Tired
Work
Tool

1 Like

Kid ill. Wife ill. No sleep. Send help/house swap

Hello. Tempted to take today off sick
But I should really go back into work
I will see how I get on

Work
Busy
Making offer on flat
More work
Take Mrs F to see flat
Home
Chips
Bedtime

7 Likes

Morning

Work
Might pickle some mangos later (not a euphemism)
Might also pickle some mangos (euphemism)

Hope you’re all well

5 Likes

Morning all.

Up at 6.30. Left the house at 7.
Got into the office at 20 past 8.
Used our password change tool.
Have been unable to access anything since.
Now locked out of Windows.
Deeply unimpressed.

Good luck!

1 Like

Pulled a sickie today. Couldn’t face going into work, felt stressed, decided it wasn’t worth it. Will spend the rest of the day feeing mildly guilty probably.

Hayfever’s kicking off, feels like my eyelids have sand under them.

Got to go to an external board so I can get yelled at by people other something I’m not remotely apologetic for :upside_down_face:

Anyone want to swap mornings?

My thread title “thread titles aren’t wrapping” erroneously infers that the issues on mobile are caused by thread titles not wrapping. The truth is that the thread titles aren’t wrapping because they don’t need to - the container is too wide.

I’d like to distance myself from the whole “thread titles aren’t wrapping” thing.

3 Likes

Blub, morning all, feeling a bit rubbish today. Will hopefully feel a bit better in a wee while once I’ve woken up. Needy moan coming up, apologies in advance:

The bf and I had a really really silly argument when we were both drunk at the weekend :laughing: its all more than fine with us now but I still have massive residual guilt about arguing :((((( we never argue and I was being a bit unreasonable. Reason I’m feeling so bad about it is because he’s going away on Thursday for 3 weeks :cry: going to miss him lots.

Received the single most patronising work email of my life this morning and am fighting the urge to reply “It’s Dr Epimer, thanks” with every fibre of my being.

3 Likes