Monday/so help me no one else better make this thread

Sat on a bench outside Poundland in a cold shopping mall in Dartford waiting until it’s late enough to walk to the office. Have a bad feeling about today/this week. Kill me now.

1 Like

Morning all.

I must have slept funny because my left knee is giving me some serious gyp. Last week I had a limp due to gout and this week I’m styling a brand new limp. Might make it a weekly thing and eventually settle on a brand new walk.

Tired. Monday. Fuck off.

That’s about it. Hope you’re all well.

GOT MY TASTEBUDS BACK BABYYYYYY :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

On a train to Birmingham, staying over night.

Got the sun shining right on me, which I’m fairly concerned is going to be the case for the entire three hours.

Good luck starting the dissertation :pray:

Plans: Go work from a coffee shop and figure out what needs doing for data collection on my project.
Weather: Looks quite nice here in Newcastle, morning sunny spell and not freezing in my room.
Food: Had some porridge and raspberries, maybe devour some tofu tikka I made later on.

That is my banal Monday update, hope y’all have a good one!

“Sorry, sorry, I didn’t catch that, you all froze. Could someone just repeat the key points?”

Ah man, Scott Walker died. I’m gutted.

3 Likes

Heading to the office in a minute, then horses later (I dreamt that one of them had to be put down right in front of me :sob::sob::sob: )

Back in sunny Oslo after that rainy weekend out west. Last week officially tipped os over from late winter into early spring so it’s super nice here now :sunny::cherry_blossom::herb:

Ah fuck.

Woah! That’s going to scar up well! Very impressive.

3 Likes

Also been sneezing like mad, hay fever is definitely here.

1 Like

Still sat on the bench. Dreading work.

Got to spend all day stock-taking. Why did I order all this stuff?

Hayfever is definitely here. Yesterday was pretty bad for me, itchy eyes and lots of sneezing.

1 Like

Morning Scout, All,

What a lovely day; shozzers and t-zer weather here; just one cloud passing over around 1pm and otherwise a sun drenched day, yikes! Didn’t manage to convince that gnome to go for a walk with me this morning. Think we both ate too much food too late in the day and suffered a rather interrupted night’s sleep as a result.

looks like there’s a pen under the other sofa.

Got weekly reports this fair morn, some exercise to do around lunchtime and a few bits to finish this arvonoon. Oh it wasn’t a pen, it was a piece of metal from the sofa bed. Couldn’t be bothered to sort out lunches for the week yesterday so we’ve only got some fruits and yogyogs. For breakfast I had my usual porridge with turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and an apple. remembered just in the nick of time that there are some bluebers in the fridler so whacked a small handful of them in too. Leftovers roastings for dins, but we’ll cover that later.

1 Like

Plans:
Spray paint some sticks :white_check_mark:
Watch last night’s basketball [in progress]
Sort out mammoth sock pile [in progress]
Make POTW poll
Clean and lube my bike
Pick R up and do all that parenting stuff, maybe take him for a haircut

Weather:
:sunny:

Food:
:coffee::coffee::banana::bowl_with_spoon:
:question:
:question:

2 Likes

Morning

I was planning to get up early and ride my bike before I start work, but that clearly didn’t happen. If get my shit together this morning work wise I will hopefully be able to get out lunchtime

Not much else going on really, need to clean the flat at some point cos it’s gross

Double coffee was a mistake. Got the shakes now.

whats going on with yr avatar m9

1 Like

that scar’s gonna be badass

1 Like