Monday the 13th the eveningth

Evening all!

I’ve just bought some MSG in a panda jar and some chilli oil. Watching My Soul to Take because I’m trying to be a Wes Craven completist.

Had avocado and a poached egg on toast and I could eat another 5 of them.

What you eating? What you doing? Tell me all.

1 Like

Sorry for my manic posting today, was so anxious, realised it was a side effect of a new medication i was trying out. Am no longer wired, phew and I’m going to spend the evening relaxing and tracking a flight :nerd_face:

Just combined the only two things I have left in the flat to make a 90s nostalgia dinner. Any guesses…?

4 Likes

Think this deserves more than just the pizza thread

4 Likes

I’m not eating anything right now but I’m about to cook some sea bass fillets with rice and whatever veg needs eating. I’m just working on an assignment but should stop and start cooking before my boyfriend gets hangry

2 Likes

Sick as fuck today but not in a kickflip kind of way.

In bed watching Daria

Really need to get better by Friday. Couldn’t even finish my fish fingers for tea

Sorry to hear that :frowning: There’s a long way to go until Friday so fingers crossed you feel better soon. Hope Daria is helping a little.

1 Like

It is! And thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Feeling sad and useless today. Thanks brain

Getting some vegan curry made for me, bought some odd beers, tidying my room FINALLY and it’s actually working as a mood lifter, waiting on so many parcels arriving

1 Like

It was baked bean pizza.

And it was glorious.

Added salt for that 90s realness.

4 Likes

oh shit it’s 8pm!

Evening all!

Those @profk influencer dollars are clearly working because I persuaded Wor Lass to make pie, chips and beans for tea and it was excellent. The Child needed some moral support while she had her afro braided so I had a berry smoothie lolly with her afterwards.

I scored three goals at football.

I’m going to try to mark at least five exam papers while watching the newest Spider-Man film.

1 Like

watching Dashcam (not that one)

2 Likes

@inthedusk New Look Metro have deleted that story and changed Olivia’s fun fact :frowning:

not been able to access dis for about 3 hours

2 Likes

had some premium content lined up too, but I’ve forgotten it all now.

Yeah, been playing up all day

Mixcloud is working fine though, this should be up your street :slight_smile:

2 Likes

last few weeks of term are glorious as a private teacher. none of my kid students can give a fuck so i’ve just spent all day playing online who wants to be a millionaire with them and doing the sound effects etc, chatting about video games and playing charades.

1 Like

got it on now, ta!

1 Like

made this:

it was pretty good actually!

strawberry cheesecake ice cream for dessert because my throat is still a bit sore.

1 Like