Monday the 13th thread

First day back at the office for 3 weeks. Feeling cautiously ok about it all but jet lag kicking my arse.

Going to see Uncut Gems tonight if I manage to stay awake.

Morning, Mona.

I’m in the airport eating a panini for breakfast. Off to Tromsø for the week. :airplane::airplane::airplane:

2 Likes

It’s my Friday today. Got to do a big drive after work to collect the kiddo from her grandparents. Real cba feels today

Morning all. Getting some chores done but feel like I’ve got a cold. Could be a beer cold - I’m hoping so in anyway. Where are you catching Uncut Gems, @roastthemonaspit? I’m seeing it at the BFI this evening.

Finally dragged myself out for a run, first time since early December. Went fine.

Probably gonna have a mad busy week at work, very little enthusiasm for this though.

Two jobs to apply for this week, including that one in the Falklands lol?

2 Likes

My train is cancelled

Had a dream about a slasher film in which the twist is that everyone’s aware of the murderer but nobody is really arsed

Also wanted to stay in bed bc I was mid designing an app to revolutionise 16th century naval battles

5 Likes

Having issues with both my face and my bum today, which basically covers everything. What a Monday.

Been up all night. Feel rubbish.

The prospect of having to travel all the way from Kent to Manchester, and back, tomorrow, to attend a one hour meeting, is not appealing.

Best of luck!

6 Likes

Does your face look like your bum and your bum look like your face?

3 Likes

Yes but that’s the default.

Heading to Kiln in Kilburn my good friend.

1 Like

Millennials in a slasher film then basically

5 Likes

Horrible night, but the sunset is gorgeous this morning at least :heart_eyes:

I could never give up food that begins with Ch
Chocolate
Chinese
Cheese
Chips
Christmas food

2 Likes

My other train is cancelled

Doh

Ain’t got the change on me to pay parking if I drive up

Morning. In work early because 8:30 meeting. Psycho stuff innit

Most frustrating aspect is that I could stayed in bed and seen how this whole murderer thing played out :frowning:

1 Like

Are you in Theoland?

Chard?
Chicory?

1 Like