Monday the 13th thread

First day back at the office for 3 weeks. Feeling cautiously ok about it all but jet lag kicking my arse.

Going to see Uncut Gems tonight if I manage to stay awake.

Morning, Mona.

I’m in the airport eating a panini for breakfast. Off to Tromsø for the week. :airplane::airplane::airplane:

2 Likes

It’s my Friday today. Got to do a big drive after work to collect the kiddo from her grandparents. Real cba feels today

Morning all. Getting some chores done but feel like I’ve got a cold. Could be a beer cold - I’m hoping so in anyway. Where are you catching Uncut Gems, @roastthemonaspit? I’m seeing it at the BFI this evening.

Finally dragged myself out for a run, first time since early December. Went fine.

Probably gonna have a mad busy week at work, very little enthusiasm for this though.

Two jobs to apply for this week, including that one in the Falklands lol?

2 Likes

My train is cancelled

Had a dream about a slasher film in which the twist is that everyone’s aware of the murderer but nobody is really arsed

Also wanted to stay in bed bc I was mid designing an app to revolutionise 16th century naval battles

5 Likes

Having issues with both my face and my bum today, which basically covers everything. What a Monday.

Been up all night. Feel rubbish.

The prospect of having to travel all the way from Kent to Manchester, and back, tomorrow, to attend a one hour meeting, is not appealing.

Best of luck!

6 Likes

Does your face look like your bum and your bum look like your face?

3 Likes

Yes but that’s the default.

Heading to Kiln in Kilburn my good friend.

1 Like

Millennials in a slasher film then basically

5 Likes

Horrible night, but the sunset is gorgeous this morning at least :heart_eyes:

I could never give up food that begins with Ch
Chocolate
Chinese
Cheese
Chips
Christmas food

2 Likes

My other train is cancelled

Doh

Ain’t got the change on me to pay parking if I drive up

Morning. In work early because 8:30 meeting. Psycho stuff innit

Most frustrating aspect is that I could stayed in bed and seen how this whole murderer thing played out :frowning:

1 Like

Are you in Theoland?

Morning

WFH today. I’ve got a prescription to collect (hopefully), and a parcel from the post office, which I’m hoping is my brother’s birthday present. I think I’ll go there at lunchtime, and on the way back stop off at the Portuguese café that’s just opened and see what the rest of their food is like after trying their Paseis de Nata at the weekend.