Monday the 13th

Good morning.

On the bus to Barcelona Airport to fly home post-Primavera. Traveling with someone who insists on being stupidly early for flights so going to have loads of time to kill. Groan.

7 Likes

Morning all

10 Likes

Morning,

I am also on the bus to the airport and am worried we’re going to miss our flight. Hoping the queues at the airport aren’t awful.

We’ve barely slept, we’re all sick (hopefully it’s just a cold and not Covid), our bodies hurt but we had an awesome time!

1 Like

Morning!

It’s a beautiful day here, so hopefully I’ll be able to get out in it at some point. In fact, I finished a film at the weekend and the lab I need to take it isn’t far from the sea, so that’s lunchtime sorted.

And with the heatwave this week, will this summer be when I finally become cheeky enough to work in the garden?

GWS SSH!

6 Likes

Morning

Today is the day when - after nearly 18 months of being a train driver - I finally get to drive a train… At 5mph up and down the sidings. But it’s a start!

That’s not til this afternoon though. Going to take the dog for a trot and then visit my nan this morning.

17 Likes

As if I hadn’t eaten unhealthy enough on this holiday, McDonald’s has a spanish omelette sandwich.

14 Likes

would

2 Likes

At the dentist :grimacing:

Have a feeling today is going to be a bad one.

Morning, DiS! Had a slow morning and a big coffee

Hope everyone has a good, painless Monday :sunny:

First day back in work after a week off. Looks like the weather this week is forecast to be glorious, how typical.

Today my brain is replaying this scenario on repeat

5 Likes

Looking back she should be cringing more at that chat up line tbh

1 Like

Clever me booked Monday off.
Debating whether to be productive and do various little jobs about the house or just keep drinking coffee and listening to the strokes.

I agree. Far too subtle.

OMG why do I still feel so awful every single morning.

Might just set up an automated reply ststem that posts this every morning for me.

1 Like

Made the flight!

13 Likes

Never heard it etc

Got the sads.

Gonna try stay off coffee and cakes for a bit i think