Monday, the evening of

Hi there! Went to make tea, found that we’d already eaten the things we were going to have and forgotten about it, so now I’m on my way to the shop to get stuff for an indoor picnic. How’s your Monday?

1 Like

This tells you everything you need to know.

Tonne of stuff to do this evening. Help someone with a job application, buckets of football admin. Sleep, hopefully.

4 Likes

oooh. i’d love a picnic, in or out.

Had a fun day, took class swimming this afternoon which is always good since I decided I might as well leap in with them.

proabbly having something with mushrooms for tea, waiting for kids to get home from piano lessons.

Might watch something scary on netflix later as have identified a couple of choices and can’t stand any more Designated Survivor - MrS likes it, i call it I’m a survivor, it’s SO BAD and SO GOD BLESS AMERICANS but with tension music and business suits. ugh

1 Like

Later-era Shamen lyrics were a little more responsible

3 Likes

just ate pizza

me and the 5yo are watching the World Cup

she’s not happy the USA have got another pen

1 Like

WFH watching world cup.

Picnic update:

Garlic flatbread
Sausage rolls
Sweet chilli crisps
Coleslaw
Yoghurt & mint potato salad
Chilli cheese bites
Gu salted caramel cheesecakes

3 Likes

YES! I absolutely love a picnic tea.

1 Like

Evening.

It’s so bloody humid. Discovered today that our office is a good 5 degrees warmer than the rest of the building, for no apparent reason. It isn’t good to be sweating sat still.

What are the rules of this game?

Kick the bucket, upset the football.

1 Like

I’m really quite excited.

1 Like

Almost home. Public transport has been a right hernia today

Hellish.

@kermitwormit guess who is very definitely not out of work at half 5. Absolute shell of a human right now

Watching the World Cup, making dinner. Have to clean my bass later (NOT A EUPHEMISM)

34775r

6 Likes

Baby has seemingly been storing up all her wees for my return from work. Still, baby hugs are a great thing to come home to.

2 Likes

:sob:

Evening, drinking a (Thornbridge) beer

This is my wife’s plate cause it looks better than mine

4 Likes