Monday, the evening

Evening, DiS. Having a lovely time at the Women’s International 20 20 England vs South Africa in Derby.
England managed to put 26 on the board in the final over of the first half (poor Klaas!) for a respectable 176 total.
Play resumes!

6 Likes

If I was on a ferry, I’m not sure I’d want to see a show called “Under the Sea”.

4 Likes

gonna get some more chorizo pringles, spain must be great!

I only knew it as that because my granddad called it that when I was little and I never questioned it really, but according to a quick Google

“The centre of this flower depicts the loaves and fishes, surrounded by the multitudes that Jesus fed. The outer petals represent the disciples of Jesus. That is why it is called the passion flower.”

3 Likes

One of my favourites at work worked their last day today

This is actually good, not bad, because now we can just hang out and not worry about work hierarchies causing grief. I can also vent to them about work without feeling weird

1 Like

Had a shave and trimmed my beard. Have been trying to grow it out for a few months but it looked terrible. Like overgrown pube and simultaneous neck beard. Kinda sucks I’ll never be a beard man.

My latest twitter follower

What lies can i tweet to try and get them on the news?

4 Likes

“Manchester ACTUALLY sunniest city in the world, in shocking new discovery”

1 Like

Watching the Hilda film, what a lovely lovely show

It was £42!

1 Like

Report that various things that have happened in Manchester could ONLY have happened in Manchester

5 Likes

I’m watching Moonfall.

It might well be the worst film I’ve ever seen.

I had a blast with this in the cinema

You’re still correct though

2 Likes

Really enjoying Only Murders In The Building

2 Likes

Wor Lass wouldn’t believe it came out this year -the writing, acting and SFX would have been ridiculed in 2005.

1 Like

Big time crush on Selena as a result of this

And probably the most I’ve liked Martin outside of Roxanne

1 Like

Got some really good albums too

I dont think I have seen Martin Short before i anything. Sometimes he sounds like the Bill Gates guy off Nathan For You

Watching the first episode of Ted Lasso. Absolutely awful stuff.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Great fun show

1 Like

Right so TW for death stuff

As I mentioned earlier I picked up my Nanna’s ashes earlier cause it’s her birthday today so I didn’t want her to spend her day in a back room. I actually didn’t pick my Dad up for four years because I enjoyed feeling like I’d won, given all those times he forgot to or was late to pick me up as a kid :smiley: I’ll have the last laugh thank you. Anyway yeah so I picked her up and they gave me this surprisingly large box, a weirdly heavy box, and I assumed there would be an urn in there? So I opened it a few hours ago to have a nose and no no, no urn, she was just in a loosely wrapped baggy within the box? And I gasped because I was about to say “shit, sorry” cause I felt like I’d seen her naked or something but when I deeply inhaled I think I also inhaled some of her so long story short I’ve basically breathed in my own grandmother. I feel less weird about this than I should.

5 Likes