Monday, the evening

So long alligtaters
In a while crocofryles

Hmm

1 Like

Hola!
Been in Guernsey for the weekend for my BILs wedding. Sunburnt the fuck out of my face including my eyelids.

Fully dead now though :skull:

6 Likes

Ordered from the Japanese place at the end of the road. Been meaning to try it for ages, so we’re quite excited. Poor @Gnometorious thought so little of it, I’ve pretty much got half of everything left for lunch. Tbh, it was a bit bland

So instead, here’s a picture of a bee I just saw in a photo I just took in the garden

6 Likes

:smiley: unbelievable! A member of our own community!!!

In the interest of complete clarity I didn’t actually know it was called a passion flower, I actually had to look up the proper name cause I know it as a loaves and fishes flower

3 Likes

Have I missed something here too?

2 Likes

Having to take your drinking water from the bathroom taps is just nasty isn’t it?

Had to do the washing up (of our microwave misery meals) in the bath as well :grinning:

Generally yes but when I’m on the Isle of man nothing hits as good as a midnight guzzle from the bathroom tap

Evening, DiS. Having a lovely time at the Women’s International 20 20 England vs South Africa in Derby.
England managed to put 26 on the board in the final over of the first half (poor Klaas!) for a respectable 176 total.
Play resumes!

6 Likes

If I was on a ferry, I’m not sure I’d want to see a show called “Under the Sea”.

4 Likes

gonna get some more chorizo pringles, spain must be great!

I only knew it as that because my granddad called it that when I was little and I never questioned it really, but according to a quick Google

“The centre of this flower depicts the loaves and fishes, surrounded by the multitudes that Jesus fed. The outer petals represent the disciples of Jesus. That is why it is called the passion flower.”

3 Likes

One of my favourites at work worked their last day today

This is actually good, not bad, because now we can just hang out and not worry about work hierarchies causing grief. I can also vent to them about work without feeling weird

1 Like

Had a shave and trimmed my beard. Have been trying to grow it out for a few months but it looked terrible. Like overgrown pube and simultaneous neck beard. Kinda sucks I’ll never be a beard man.

My latest twitter follower

What lies can i tweet to try and get them on the news?

4 Likes

“Manchester ACTUALLY sunniest city in the world, in shocking new discovery”

1 Like

Watching the Hilda film, what a lovely lovely show

It was £42!

1 Like

Report that various things that have happened in Manchester could ONLY have happened in Manchester

5 Likes

I’m watching Moonfall.

It might well be the worst film I’ve ever seen.

I had a blast with this in the cinema

You’re still correct though

2 Likes