Yes!

1 Like

AQAB

1 Like

A quiz, a bear?

5 Likes

A brand, a scar.

1 Like

See how high you can haggle your salary and holiday entitlement first.

Yeah, only the second one Iā€™ve binned off too. Think Herring is about to pop up on Buxton soon. CBA in advance.

1 Like

I got to the main course bit, said ā€˜oh fuck offā€™ out loud and sacked it off. He was just trying really hard to be wacky and weird and it was really shit. What was the other one you didnā€™t finish please?

1 Like

Yer man from Kasabian

1 Like

Ah skipped that one. I didnā€™t start listening all that long ago and worked my way through them all, missing out a few along the way. Best one is still Daisy May Cooper. The Catherine Cohen one the other week was good too.

did basically no work today :grimacing:

hopped on the turbo as soon as I logged off and fucking hell my heart rate was way too high so I fucked that off

plasticmike is making a chilli and Iā€™m just sat here on my arse. really need to put some sort of structure to my day instead of this absolute bullshit Iā€™m faffing with at the moment.

my switch lite has been dispatched so maybe thatā€™ll help? lol.

2 Likes

My Dad sent me some vegan wines today completely out of the blue, think he knew I was feeling a bit far away and wanted to cheer me up, love him so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Made saag tofu with about half a kilo of fresh spinach for dinner, it was very green and spicy :hot_pepper:

7 Likes
  1. check for fossils
  2. harvest from your rocks
  3. pick fruit
  4. check out the shop
  5. check out the other shop
  6. check out the other other shop
  7. catch bugs
  8. repeat
8 Likes

Do you have a recipe for the saag tofu?

you donā€™t have to spend much at all. however you can also spend shitloads. I have a basic classic trainer - the rear wheel slots into it and thereā€™s a magnetic resistance wheel. it cost about Ā£50, unfortunately a lot of places have no stock of even basic trainers.

if you want a turbo trainer like the above to talk to your computer or phone (to track speed / distance / heart rate or whatever else) youā€™ll need additional bits and bobs which cost more cash.

Oh and your rear wheel is quick release, right? then yeah, no compatibility issues at all, itā€™ll fit fine.

1 Like

work arenā€™t extending my contract past Thursday so I will be joblesspasta :cowboy_hat_face:

Itā€™s pretty much this: https://www.connoisseurusveg.com/vegan-saag-paneer/ but I tend to treble most things (especially garlic, chilli and spices, and I add ground coriander) and use a few dollops of coconut yoghurt instead of the coconut milk. I bake the tofu in cornflour instead of frying but itā€™s probably much of a muchness!

1 Like

cannot fucking wait

1 Like

Also in team did an embarrassingly low amount of work today. Donā€™t feel bad about it, really.

Tonight might be the night I finally manage to finish Springsteenā€™s book.

Also didnā€™t do much work but more because the system is fucked

Hi

Feeling so worn down and really achey. Need to try be healthier but so difficult right now.

Another late bedtime tonight, going to have to start setting morning alarms again to get my evenings back and stop me getting infuriated by R :-1:

Need to find a birthday present I can send to my dad digitally but I have absolutely no idea what to get him.

Urgh